• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Yourots bug item with the same sprite

kaszanalubizryc

Reaction score
hey, can someone help fix this bug? because create two items with the same sprite, you can only move the highest number itemid
but you can't have like
2x knight with other id

ok
ehm,
i want multiple item with the same sprite id
First, you need to create the item on the client, ok, it will have the same sprite, but you need to add the item on the client, then you need to add the item to your items.otb, then you add the item on the items.xml.

What version are you using? Real Tibia Client?

EDIT --
I think that you can add the item only with OTItemEditor if you will use the same sprite of a already existing item, I dont know how to do this specifically, but I think that the first method I said works fine.

First, you need to create the item on the client, ok, it will have the same sprite, but you need to add the item on the client, then you need to add the item to your items.otb, then you add the item on the items.xml.

What version are you using? Real Tibia Client?

EDIT --
I think that you can add the item only with OTItemEditor if you will use the same sprite of a already existing item, I dont know how to do this specifically, but I think that the first method I said works fine.

so why i asking for help because i need edit C++ source items.cpp serverside
i want achieve it without edit client tibia.dat

Ok, you wont make this. The second method I said, that I dont know how to do exactly, is to edit items.otb, you dont need to edit the client, you only edit items.otb, you edit the items.otb, select the new item you want, then on cid, you put the id from client of the item that already exists. If you cant make it, I will try to make a small tutorial to it, what server you are using?
EDIT--
And, what version is it?

Back