• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

YurOTs Map 8.1! (neverland) completed!

NordicLand

Mapper
Reaction score
Hello
I Will Make YurOTS 8.11 now :)

OLD:
YurOTs Map 8.1!
completed after 3 hours work.
Started 09:18 ended 13:18 (GMT +2)
Mapped by Runar M
Made with Simone map editor.

all new credits go to Nordic Land member Runar M!

Screenshots:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

Last edited:
I suggest that you work on the nature, make some bushes, turfs, plants and you might add more depots else it would be fine.

I suggest that you work on the nature, make some bushes, turfs, plants and you might add more depots else it would be fine.

Haha xD He didn't make this map, I think he just converted it to work with 8.1. ;)

i tried to converted it from 7.6 to 8.1 it came alot of bug...
yes. i converted it but i mappet on it. alot!
on (YurOTS_0.94d [7.6]
XML:
)[/COLOR]

video clip coming soon...

Wow man just looking at the screen shots bring backs old ot memeories like Utopia ot ^^<3 hail it forever cant w8 dl this n add on my own stuff n open ofc repping u ^^gj keep up the work man :D

Release soon.
i think im going to release the map today.
with Spawn.fil - npc - houses - map.
only have to fixe some more on it.:thumbup:

8.11 request??? i will make it soon
-Player Pos.
-Temple Pos.
-Depot Pos.
-Rook Pos.
will be showed soon :D

pos [x. z. y.]

ive redone that test map before, its incorporated into my map :p you didn't change like anything.

I incorporated that yurots style too with my last map... But I deleted it :D!

Im in the 100% custom map project :eek:....

hehe.. if you are saying that im not, then you would be wrong, i ive redone that map twice, one time basically COMPLETELY deleting exerything and just remaking stuff in the same general area but better. and the second time i remade it, i kept some of the base work and just fixed bugs and deatiling. which is allllot on that map.

I can say that this is a old map, i fink it was the first ot map i played. And it is realy nice somone should update it too 8.22. But still keep the basic, and maybee make some updates too the map. I dont meen add spawns, i meen change borders whit new borders, change jungel borders and stuff. That have changed then it would bee a nice map i fink /BaZZe

Back