• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

YurOTS (TFS 1.2) MySQL 🎇 Happy New Year

Nostalgia... I'm gonna back to these days, where 11 yo me digged into XML yurots 0.94d version :D. Thanks

@Discovery Got fast question, this distro has any clone/critical issues/bugs?

@Edit2

Got client issue, I cannot change IP in one provided inside datapack, and also clear 7.72 not working as well :(

Last edited:
FFS nice distro... Included client with compiled dir inside binary, standard 7,72 client does not work, changing RSA keys only do shit. Running CIP files was much easier than running that shit

FFS nice distro... Included client with compiled dir inside binary, standard 7,72 client does not work, changing RSA keys only do shit. Running CIP files was much easier than running that shit
Maybe just download a tfs 1.2/1.3 or 1.5 downgraded distro and just convert map in rme to the version you want ;)

Maybe just download a tfs 1.2/1.3 or 1.5 downgraded distro and just convert map in rme to the version you want ;)
Not bad idea, but still I want to know what I do wrong. Probably there is some issue with RSA keys. My VM machine is nicely pinged, from main OS, when I change ip in ip changer, on clean 7.72 client, there's Disconnected from the server message in instant.

Not bad idea, but still I want to know what I do wrong. Probably there is some issue with RSA keys. My VM machine is nicely pinged, from main OS, when I change ip in ip changer, on clean 7.72 client, there's Disconnected from the server message in instant.
Ip changer usually change RSA to the common "OT RSA" or whatever you wanna call it.

Sorry pal, I was retired from here. @Raggy Danny

So, that's the easy part. Just generate another RSA, put that inside the client, and change the Client Version too.
ps: I laugh hard about your comment hahahaha

Hey guys, can you provide me any link to the tutoral how to launch this server from 0? Also I'd like to ask if this client attached to the server is OTclient and if it's configured to use it without any ip changers etc? Can you tell me the basics? I am new in this topic and want to learn to maybe launch such f2p server for the community. Thanks

Hello,
Thank You for such amazing thing as YurOTS on SQL.
I am follwing every step in Your tutorial however there are problems and errors.

Thank You!

Hello,
Thank You for such amazing thing as YurOTS on SQL.
I am follwing every step in Your tutorial however there are problems and errors.

Thank You!
Its impossible to help you without knowing what problems and errors you have

Last edited:
I have the same problem, yes but an error pops up when it gives items.srv with Yurots, and when with Nostarius it is ok

When I remove all the errors that show the program just no longer turns on, because later the error is: multishot, mages

item.png

C++:
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/combat.cpp.o: In function `ValueCallback::getMinMaxValues(Player*, CombatDamage&, bool) const':
combat.cpp:(.text+0x5288): undefined reference to `lua_pcallk'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/combat.cpp.o: In function `TargetCallback::onTargetCombat(Creature*, Creature*) const':
combat.cpp:(.text+0x56af): undefined reference to `lua_pcallk'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/configmanager.cpp.o: In function `ConfigManager::load()':
configmanager.cpp:(.text+0xae): undefined reference to `lua_pcallk'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/configmanager.cpp.o: In function `ConfigManager::getGlobalString[abi:cxx11](lua_State*, char const*, char const*)':
configmanager.cpp:(.text+0xf7b): undefined reference to `lua_getglobal'
configmanager.cpp:(.text+0xfda): undefined reference to `lua_rawlen'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/configmanager.cpp.o: In function `ConfigManager::getGlobalNumber(lua_State*, char const*, int)':
configmanager.cpp:(.text+0x10e8): undefined reference to `lua_getglobal'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/configmanager.cpp.o: In function `ConfigManager::getGlobalBoolean(lua_State*, char const*, bool)':
configmanager.cpp:(.text+0x1172): undefined reference to `lua_getglobal'
configmanager.cpp:(.text+0x11c5): undefined reference to `lua_rawlen'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::protectedCall(lua_State*, int, int)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x1210): undefined reference to `lua_pcallk'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::getEvent(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char>                                                                           > const&)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x1489): undefined reference to `lua_getglobal'
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x153c): undefined reference to `lua_setglobal'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::getMetaEvent(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<ch                                                                          ar> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x16cb): undefined reference to `lua_getglobal'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::getStackTrace(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<c                                                                          har> > const&)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x1af4): undefined reference to `lua_getglobal'
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x1bf0): undefined reference to `lua_callk'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::registerFunctions()':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x463f): undefined reference to `lua_setglobal'
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x4678): undefined reference to `lua_setglobal'
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x46b1): undefined reference to `lua_setglobal'
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x46ea): undefined reference to `lua_setglobal'
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x4723): undefined reference to `lua_setglobal'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o:luascript.cpp:(.text+0x475c): more undefined references to `lua_setglobal' follow
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::registerClass(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<c                                                                          har> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, int (*)(lua_State*))':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x45f85): undefined reference to `lua_getglobal'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::registerTable(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<c                                                                          har> > const&)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x46388): undefined reference to `lua_setglobal'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::registerMethod(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<                                                                          char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, int (*)(lua_State*))':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x463c6): undefined reference to `lua_getglobal'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::registerGlobalMethod(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allo                                                                          cator<char> > const&, int (*)(lua_State*))':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x46504): undefined reference to `lua_setglobal'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::registerVariable(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocato                                                                          r<char> > const&, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, double)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x46543): undefined reference to `lua_getglobal'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::registerGlobalVariable(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::al                                                                          locator<char> > const&, double)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x465de): undefined reference to `lua_setglobal'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::registerGlobalBoolean(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::all                                                                          ocator<char> > const&, bool)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x4662f): undefined reference to `lua_setglobal'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::luaIsInArray(lua_State*)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x4a5fc): undefined reference to `lua_compare'
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/src/luascript.cpp.o: In function `LuaScriptInterface::luaAddEvent(lua_State*)':
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x4ad5b): undefined reference to `lua_getglobal'
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x4ad8e): undefined reference to `lua_getglobal'
luascript.cpp:(.text+0x4adfe): undefined reference to `lua_callk'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/build.make:1897: recipe for target 'yurOTS' failed
make[2]: *** [yurOTS] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:99: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/yurOTS.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:83: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

Error Compilig Ubuntu

Back