• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ YurOTS XML 7.6

Dawcio92

Reaction score
This is not support section.
Hello!

How I remove the utani hur spell effect so that me don't have to re-log? I must use the time ring or re-log, and i search code to spawn fix (before I kill one, appears next)

Last edited:
Read Support board rules before posting a thread and get to know the difference between a Support thread and a Request thread.

What you mean with effect? explain more, You mean the effect which comes on the player? or the haste icon?

You can't use it second time but speed back to normal? or speed still like its forever Utani hur?
This happens only for Utani hur? or all other haste spells?

Seems like the event to bring back normal speed breaks at some point. Compared to todays standard, the code is very primitive:

C++:
int SpellScript::luaActionChangeSpeed(lua_State *L){
    long time = (long)lua_tonumber(L, -1)*1000;
    lua_pop(L,1);

int speed = (int)lua_tonumber(L, -1);
    lua_pop(L,1);

Spell* spell = getSpell(L);
    Creature* creature = spell->game->getCreatureByID((unsigned long)lua_tonumber(L, -1));
    lua_pop(L,1);

spell->game->addEvent(makeTask(time, boost::bind(&Game::changeSpeed, spell->game,creature->getID(), creature->getNormalSpeed()) ) );
    Player* p = dynamic_cast<Player*>(creature);
    if(p){
         spell->game->changeSpeed(creature->getID(), creature->getNormalSpeed()+speed);
         p->sendIcons();
    }
    creature->hasteTicks = time;
    return 0;
}

Have you considered an alternative distribution? Otherwise it is probably for the best to create a "speed" condition like in newer servers.

No, because i like this distribution. Once a forum member removed something from one place and added something from second place in the sources

Back