• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zavar.eu Chaos discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesomedudei

Revolutionot.com
Solutions
Reaction score
So yea...

http://zavar.eu/?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=125

We are very sorry for all the troubles that has been taking place these past couple days with the launch and then later, DDOS attacks. These DDOS attacks were heavy and very frustrating for the team of Zavar and you players.

We would love to keep putting mass amounts of efforts into making this server stable, but it seems to be a bit out of our reach, which was not intended at all. We would like for everybody to chargeback if needed, and we will not hold anyones money from them.

We are sorry once again for giving false hope to you people for a good and stable server that we were not able to provide. Thank you to those who supported the server and believed in it.

This is harder for us to do then some of you may think. We have worked for months on this server and now realizing everything that comes along with it, and of course our actual life we need to worry about. You all are great, sorry for the disappointment.

What kind of bullshit is this?

Knew that! I promise i knew that!!!

Thats typical swedish servers :)

Enjoy TIBIA-OTS everyone!

I hope there will be an Evolution coming up that will remain online, i'll join immediately

Fk... All the current ots are so shitty at the moment. Xantera is unbalanced as hell, Heroland has no owner anymore, Vestia has been upp too long for new players to join in, UnitedOTS is all in polish and slow exp....

What the hell do i play now? I was really looking forward to Zavar :( It's sad the DDosers won but such is the e-life i guess

Fk... All the current ots are so shitty at the moment. Xantera is unbalanced as hell, Heroland has no owner anymore, Vestia has been upp too long for new players to join in, UnitedOTS is all in polish and slow exp....

What the hell do i play now? I was really looking forward to Zavar :( It's sad the DDosers won but such is the e-life i guess

Lets find any good server, and we'll play :)

How can you call that bullshit when you obviously dont know shit about how to manage servers.
Clearly attacked since start, what would you expect them to do?
Instead of bitching and accusing them for stuffs, rage at the real problem here which clearly is a destructive piece of sh*t who loves ruining for people just cuz he got some competitio for the playerbase.

No names accused... *Cough* Hero *Cough* Land...

Even kind enough giving back the donation-money. And for those complaining about that stuff in general should lookup what DONATION means.

No intention of being rude, tired of people flaming the people who gives the community servers to play *For Free*.

Hope 2 see you guys in some other upcoming project.

Peace fellas!

How can you call that bullshit when you obviously dont know shit about how to manage servers.
Instead of bitching and accusing them for stuffs, rage at the real problem here which clearly is a destructive piece of sh*t who loves ruining for people just cuz he got some competitio for the playerbase.

Even kind enough giving back the donation-money. And for those complaining about that stuff in general should lookup what DONATION means.

No intention of being rude, tired of people flaming the people who gives the community servers to play *For Free*.

Peace fellas!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Peace fellas!

Yeah it really sucks about the DDosing i have no idea how you can manage a server better than they did. First day was some crashing that someone found in the evo and they fixed it. This ddosing was nowhere near their fault and it couldn't be stopped ^^ I am not sure if i even want to chargeback because it feels really shitty to do. Im sure they also lost alot of money on advertising 3 days on otservlist.

Yeah it really sucks about the DDosing i have no idea how you can manage a server better than they did. First day was some crashing that someone found in the evo and they fixed it. This ddosing was nowhere near their fault and it couldn't be stopped ^^ I am not sure if i even want to chargeback because it feels really shitty to do. Im sure they also lost alot of money on advertising 3 days on otservlist.

I do this mostly for the fun of it, money is not the biggest thing. It's just a bonus. You can chargeback if you want to.

I do this mostly for the fun of it, money is not the biggest thing. It's just a bonus. You can chargeback if you want to.
Keep it friend.. And I hope to perhaps see your server up and running some day, I enjoyed it plenty while it was up..

Keep it friend.. And I hope to perhaps see your server up and running some day, I enjoyed it plenty while it was up..

Having a server up thats being ddosed 24/7 is no fun ^^ And if its not on a dedicated server its even worse. He wont be able to use internet at all when he is home.

Having a server up thats being ddosed 24/7 is no fun ^^ And if its not on a dedicated server its even worse. He wont be able to use internet at all when he is home.
I'm just sayin.. it was a donation after all.. I hope he finds a way some time and can get his server up since it seems like something he wants done.

Ah man, had so huge expectations, it was fun while it lasted, hope it will be back soon tho, it was stable and better than most of the servers in Otservlist even though it only lasted 3 days..

Keep my money, hope to see the OT come back once it is ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back