• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zavar.eu Chaos discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like xanteria xd

Hi! Created a char on Xanteria! :) " After you created your account + character, message us in otland with your character name and you will get 300 Free points. "

Name: forex

Not sure where you hosted, but contact me if you are still interested in getting this up without having to worry too much about DDoS and I will help you find a solution.

Last edited:
This server has been online multiple times under several names and users, even though it might be a great server now its pretty shady to not let the players know your previous reputation - even if its bad or not.

Not sure where you hosted, but contact me if you are still interested in getting this up without having to worry too much about DDoS and I will get you in touch with the right people.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyways The server was fun while it lasted,keep my money... even though i didn't donate.
Well take Amoaz offer and try to get it up again

HAHAAHAAHHAHAH
-Imfreezing

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyways The server was fun while it lasted,keep my money... even though i didn't donate.
Well take Amoaz offer and try to get it up again

HAHAAHAAHHAHAH
-Imfreezing

Happy today?

If you are able to pay 90 euro each day for an advertisement on otservlist, you should atleast able to afford a 100 euro ddos protection a month in my opinion. @Zavar

Oh well, I hope that you do find some time later on to keep working on the server and this time get a host that offers you protection cause being ddosed sucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back