• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaxoria is a scammer.

Witzner

Tutor
Reaction score
Zaxoria agreed to let me kill him 6 times for 3 donation items. He told me that I should give the items first, which I ofcourse wouldn't.

I agreed with him to give him a pair of donation boots, then 2 kills, then the following items and kills, but as soon as he'd recieved my donation boots, he ran to his house and stopped answering.

So folks, be aware. Do not trade with this scammer.

Sincerely yours,
Robin.

Last edited:
Yes, this is true. Should get him banned, he is like 445 already by killing people.

Thx for tellin a group of ppl who cudnt give a shit.

And what the fuck is your problem? He is warning the whole Tibera-community and if you don't like it then get the fuck out of here you piece of douchebag.

So he botted two chars at the same time, then to kill himself and be number one in the higscores. not even on his 'legend' char.

im the real blazey blaze my ot character blazye blaze was hacked by zaxoria so i agree hes a big scammer ^^ but the lost account interface dosnt work so couldnt get it back i just have to wait until richux answers :( i hate zaxoria btw i can say like this

zaxorias mom is hot
now if iam zaxoria i wouldnt said liek that , huh?? XD

FUCK ZAXORIA :)

Well could be his mom was really hot, but he is embarresed of saying that shit bout his own mom. So therefor he goes on his 'legend' forum account and states that infact Zaxorias mom is hot.

This might be farfetched, not the pokemon. And I expect you to call names at me. Flame off!

What kind of response is that, you really added something to this thread. If you want to look helpfull and shit, atleast try and come up with something else then 'Okay' or 'Yes agri'.

What kind of response is that, you really added something to this thread. If you want to look helpfull and shit, atleast try and come up with something else then 'Okay' or 'Yes agri'.

Do you have problem that i say okaay ??

he worked all night long getting those 2 levels, and I took them away from him!!!!

Back
Top Bottom