• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaxoria is a scammer.

Zaxoria agreed to let me kill him 6 times for 3 donation items. He told me that I should give the items first, which I ofcourse wouldn't.

I agreed with him to give him a pair of donation boots, then 2 kills, then the following items and kills, but as soon as he'd recieved my donation boots, he ran to his house and stopped answering.

So folks, be aware. Do not trade with this scammer.

EDIT: 16:59 Blazey Blaze [390]: im zaxoria
As it shows, the "big Legend", as he speaks of himself, is a huge scammer!

Sincerely yours,
Robin.

we had a deal with Zaxoria/Blazey Blaze: 3 kills, I pay donate boots and then 3 kills, but I killed him 3 times and byee :D

22:46 Liona [337]: GM korax is my real friend
22:47 Liona [337]: i will tell him to banned u

22:47 Zaxoria [445]: u will banned

22:52 Liona [334]: 20:35 GM Korax: when richux online he will banned.
22:52 Liona [334]: you will banned when gm richux come on
22:52 Varneo [233]: Lol
22:53 Liona [334]: korax is my real friend idiot

Hmm, a GM with such bad english? Liona/Zaxoria/Blazey Blaze, you really fail.

yea obviously fake :p

Zaxoria agreed to let me kill him 6 times for 3 donation items. He told me that I should give the items first, which I ofcourse wouldn't.

I agreed with him to give him a pair of donation boots, then 2 kills, then the following items and kills, but as soon as he'd recieved my donation boots, he ran to his house and stopped answering.

So folks, be aware. Do not trade with this scammer.

EDIT: 16:59 Blazey Blaze [390]: im zaxoria
As it shows, the "big Legend", as he speaks of himself, is a huge scammer!

Sincerely yours,
Robin.

He is not scammer check his char on rl tibia lord'boltz

I gived him Gemo for 130 Rp+Soft boots+hota+avanger+arbalest and more shits :)))

ZAXORIA NOOOOB?

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:$

Gemo, did you know it takes 30 days to change the e-mail address, and in that time period he can just hack it back.

Hale and hearty. Everyone already know that zaxoria is a thief swindler which is preying on naive people. But so not a lack. So I am repeating. People don't give in to cheat!
Your Samotny :)

Back