• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ZCMS, development of my CMS

Found a nice template so I started on the admincp
2zgxeld.png

Looks like I am screwed at the moment. My hardisk decided to die or something. I am currently transferring files from it to another one, but the problem is that I am only gaining access to the portions where I had movies, game and other files. A lot of my php project file are on the windows portion which currently seems unwilling to cooperate. So this might be the death of this project for now.

I recovered 27k php files which were a lot of to search through to get my project files. I've now got the core back but the rest, templates, plugins and stuff like that, I decided not to recover. Too much of a hassle getting those files back. So I guess this isn't dead :p

Looks like I am screwed at the moment. My hardisk decided to die or something. I am currently transferring files from it to another one, but the problem is that I am only gaining access to the portions where I had movies, game and other files. A lot of my php project file are on the windows portion which currently seems unwilling to cooperate. So this might be the death of this project for now.
Version control

Some time since I updated this thread :p
I've rewriten everything from scratch. I have spent most of the time fixing the core of the cms while updating my site together with it. I think might be able to release a beta by the end of the year or something.

My new and default template for the cms:

Redid the template to something more clean looking.

The source has been rewritten once again. I don't think I'll make any big changes in the source now. This means I can finally start on the admin CP :)
Now the boring shit starts; creating admin pages for each module :(

News manager is now finished. Some minor changes to it and I can use it as the article manager as well.

Long time since any news. I managed to lose my latest files under formatting the hardisk. I have a backup, which sadly is over two months old. This sat me back a lot. During these months I had added quite a lot of features and improved things. I will now be using the backup files and rewrite the cms, something I kind of feel positive about as I made some lazy solutions for some things. I will be, when done with the base again, write an aac to work together with it. The reason for that is that I've wanted to do an aac for some time now. Hopefully I'll see what functions the cms misses while doing so.

thats why on system partition I store only system and basic apps :D

@down: I packed win7 with everything on 10gb :D

Last edited:
me too , SSD 128GB For system and aplications and 2 Seagate 500GB for data storage :)

Rewriting my code yet again to a lighter version and hopefully more flexible. Would anyone be interested in a public svn?

I would be instead in looking around a little bit.

Back