• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Zeal Online [10.41]

@Fat Boy Sexy Loot :p Need to do new frontier on my druid.
Today I done Annihilator and Demon Helmet Quest together with @Fat Boy, Mukarten and Draelor Kinda Stable.
Annihilator
HFspxC4.png

Demon Helmet(And comment about demon set by Fat Boy)
k4JTGjA.png

Now some quests which I done week ago with Draelor, Sithik and Mukarten and Sexi Biscuit.
OabQYar.png

CGWROBJ.png

IndQ5qG.png

Is anyone who watching this thread playing on Zeal?
If you are watching this thread, comment :)
Nice loots Fat Boy!

Introducing my elder druid my paladin profits so much so often need someting to do with the cash so spam sds on monsters! (shares eq with rp) no mounts,no addons

xfd8rd.jpg

9b9c1k.jpg

level 50-100 in about an hour on druid (900 sds/70 strong manas on frost dragons) very bad loot but i went for exp not money my pally make more money lol

2vvom4k.jpg

Hello,

Name: Mistrz Herbaty
Level: 103
Vocation: Elite Knight
Skills: 89/81

Deepling found this server and he invited me. He gave me equipment and helped me with hunting (I owe him a lot :p). I've also borrowed axe from Romper.

OR1fVW5.png

wVFZCc0.png

xt0mCy8.png

Hello,

Deepling found this server and he invited me. He gave me equipment and helped me with hunting (I owe him a lot :p). I've also borrowed axe from Romper.

OR1fVW5.png

wVFZCc0.png

xt0mCy8.png

welcome!!!!

Hello,

OR1fVW5.png

wVFZCc0.png

xt0mCy8.png

Welcome back, @Dratwa (aka Mistrz Herbaty)
Player with name Mistrz Herbaty has been invited to your guild.
Goodluck!

I'm going to create an ek start playing and do anni to get my favourite weapon and I shall also get mpa etc

We are back now took a small break me and deepling will post again soon

Bought this house today and decoed it my way..i dont just throw items everywhere think its looks bad maybe stick a few rares on the counter later if i get any but not random items everywhere lol
it has a smoking room, some pot plants and a goldfish bowl missing the fish o.o play some music on the piano.blue stuff is carpet.

dbsbja.jpg

Last edited:
Wyrms Hunt (level 158-164) 600 prismatic bolts used/0 manas (they drop strong manas so often you dont need pots)
went there for hornbow since i was using normal bow/xbow and needed an upgrade badly and i got it + wyrms are good profit for rp i spent 12k on bolts and thats it lol (wands sold to helga,focus capes to edron npc,)

2dnm08.jpg

Money After Loot Sold :
1042m4i.jpg

Did In service of yalahar missions 1-9 need team for last room though

2rd8f15.jpg

Last edited:
We are back now took a small break me and deepling will post again soon

Bought this house today and decoed it my way..i dont just throw items everywhere think its looks bad maybe stick a few rares on the counter later if i get any but not random items everywhere lol
it has a smoking room, some pot plants and a goldfish bowl missing the fish o.o play some music on the piano.blue stuff is carpet.

dbsbja.jpg

My old house :)

Frost dragons long hunt 900 crystaline arrows/232 strong manas. level 165-178
Went there for 15 shards and got them took so long just to get them but those 2 bows are very rare icicle bows XD

3150hg3.jpg

and now i have my first full addon + it matches my name so :D

21m6phc.jpg

Money after loot sold also not pictured 59x small sapphire and 48x frosty heart (still sell to helga for half price)

2usicd5.jpg

Last edited:
Nice addon and loot @Fat Boy :)
Knight 153-160 Vengoth Castle(800 mana potions used)
5xveAP6.jpg

Exchanging Vials
cUZMJBP.png

Effect
vNVwRJ5.jpg

Last edited:
@Deepling nice :) stuffs

Yalahar Cemetery -2 600 crystaline arrows/0 strong manas (banshees drop ring of healing keep my mana up)
was trying to get sweet smelling bait but only spent 12k on supplies so nice profit again :) saving bat wings/bh eyes for deepling..now if only helga bought for full price :/ Level 178-183

314z97p.jpg

end result

2igi2px.jpg

Zulazza The Corruptor Solo (326ms)
9sO58z3.jpg

It didn't dropped Earthborn Titan Armor or Dragon Scale Boots :(

Zarabustor
Piiou5u.jpg

22:42 Loot of zarabustor: 70 gold coins, 3 cherries, a skull staff, a great health potion

Last edited:
Back