• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Zeal Online [10.41]

@Heon welcome
@hehemidu you are def welcome to join :D

decided to try demona warlocks solo to see if i could and i can XD just cant sell loot yet
level 157-162 (stopped cuz im tired and 3 hours till work) 482 sd , 115 stone shower (to make appear invis)

14si92.jpg

@hehemidu

Server Informations
PVP protection to 1 level
Exp rate 20x (pretty sure it starts at 20x and at level 200 goes down to maybe 2-5x..not sure but i was told exp slows down at 200)
Skill rate 20x
Magic rate 5x
Loot rate 5x

Exp rate 20x (pretty sure it starts at 20x and at level 200 goes down to maybe 2-5x..not sure but i was told exp slows down at 200)
On my 330ms it shows me 20x, on my 210ek it still shows me 20x, on my 18lvl rookstayer it's still 20x. It's myth, you just need more experience for level.

@Deepling :( i wanted it to drop though im more of a 2-3x exp person lol i love custom maps with maybe 10x exp max then go down to 2x but im crazy i guess

Hello! :)
Today I got one of my milestones, 200 level :)
DXICA0X.jpg

Then I went to hunt some nightmares in yalahar cemetery quarter, got few levels, 60 demonic essences and nice loot (together with rare drop)
PCGdVWs.png

Because people in server was in need of rust removers, I finished quest in order to get it. Then I thought it would be nice to get dwarven legs too. I got surprised, because I got elf outfit together with these legs. It looks so funny with mount :p
XxzlIfg.jpg

My biggest achievment today was soloing Flare Knight Rikks. I forgot to take screenshot when fighting with him, but he dropped music box, which I used to tame Dragonling.
YLaoArV.jpg

Hello! :)
Today I got one of my milestones, 200 level :)
DXICA0X.jpg

Then I went to hunt some nightmares in yalahar cemetery quarter, got few levels, 60 demonic essences and nice loot (together with rare drop)
PCGdVWs.png

Because people in server was in need of rust removers, I finished quest in order to get it. Then I thought it would be nice to get dwarven legs too. I got surprised, because I got elf outfit together with these legs. It looks so funny with mount :p
XxzlIfg.jpg

My biggest achievment today was soloing Flare Knight Rikks. I forgot to take screenshot when fighting with him, but he dropped music box, which I used to tame Dragonling.
YLaoArV.jpg

Congrats man im going to bed ill try to be on later :p nice new mount/outfit lol and loot

Deepling hunt level 162-172 , 800 stone showers used(60k give or take) 0 manas used..

29gebus.jpg

and the good profit :D

2s76oeg.jpg

Wanted an addon so i took 300k and became a pimp with nobleman

t0me5i.jpg

Last edited:
Alright sorry ive been gone for over a day guys but my net has been acting up real bad + i have been working and sleeping mostly i have 1 hour till i leave for work but if my net behaves then i should be on later tonight. the only little update i have for you has no picture but i did blue djinn quest on my druid and green djinn quest on my rp so now i can sell to both djinn so now helga can take a hike.

800 sudden death runes/0 mana pots. lvl 172-181. warlocks

jinwpv.jpg

Started dwarven legs quest but the npc wants 50 bunches of troll hair >.> too tired for that so goodnight!

04:17 Emperor Rehal: My son was captured by trolls? If you say so. Did you bring the 50 bunches of troll hair and bricklayers' kit?

Last edited:
Didnt want to waste my stam on trolls on druid so noob knight to the rescue

level 23-36 manual trolls (was given 5 by draelor kinda stable)

2vwzr6d.jpg

and my new legs

10frsb9.jpg

And did demon oak with the help of guildmates ty guys <3

zmmxdz.jpg

The team

245yesx.jpg

The reward i took

24zysjn.jpg

14:51 You see a spellbook of ancient arcana (Def:19, magic level +4, protection death +5%).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 150 or higher.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
It shows your spells and can also shield against attacks when worn.

if anyone needs help later ill be glad to shoot avas all over the place :)

Last edited:
Had 1 hour until i had to leave for work so decided to try out demons..they didnt like me >.> 1 hour/504 sd/0 manas/level 183-186

2iqgun6.jpg

Hello Dear OTLanders!
Today some hunting screenshots from mages!
I started with collecting turtle shells with my druid, took long time (+/-6h) to collect 100 of them.
oa3GDRh.jpg

Then I went to hunt favorite monsters of @Fat Boy!
While hunting them I got 330lvl.
SgkbMoy.jpg

And 95 magic level.
Uq2YJPr.png

Then I killed many of their neighbours, the insectoids.
They gave me some levels too, there is advance to level 335.
XT5oiPF.jpg

Don't forget to comment :)
Goodluck! :)

Hello!
I got today amazing number of 16 levels!
I started with doing full warrior outfit :)
Items:
Fg9hvrA.png

Effect:
XEtUbN8.jpg

Then I went to grim reapers, in order to get demonic essences. I got 100 of them and I advanced to level 340.
COiovPt.jpg

Sexy Loot (800gfb, 400gmp)
ZB04YGV.png

Trying to loot Foxtail, but it's very hard to drop :/
It's quicker to get level 345.
zsMTfYM.png

I heard that Mad Mage did spawned near Edron, I was really lucky on him.
kgwe6uI.jpg

Level 350 at warlocks, good exp here :)
SsYKcbD.png

And loot from short warlock hunt (600sd, 100 stone showers)
a5BIuiF.png

Code:
23:01 You see an arcane pendant (Arm:1, magic level +1, protection all -1%).[/B][/CENTER][/B][/CENTER][/B][/CENTER]
[B]
[CENTER][B]
[CENTER][B]
[CENTER]It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 5.50 oz.
It was made by a sorcerer who favoured power over health.

Together with Mukarten and Sexi Biscuit I tried to kill Azerus, but him + 20 summons seems very difficult, it couldn't have good ending.
j0ezCiV.png

Then Orshabaal with Romper, Draelor Kinda Stable, Khaos Healer and Mamik.
QFF34wv.png

Thanks for watching our thread!
Goodluck!

Was looking at playing this server but soon realised it only had like 2 people on at a time :S

Back