• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zeelex's mapping.

Looks decent Zee.
I'm hard to please sorry. :D

The grass borders maaan! D: Too many new grass borders in all your maps.

Hard to please? Humm... Sexy
The borders heh, They're some sort of addiction I have...
Yet, the pic was moustly about the mount, the map was just used as back ground, It's not my best piece

Last edited:
Here's something that came to my mind
Broken bridge
333ikrb.png

Last edited:
It's like a dam I think :)
I was the one who made the waterfall thing in the first place (like that)

Don't let this thread be dead, I enjoy watching ur mapping(with my other char)
=)

Thanks ,Illusion :)
The thread is not dead, I've just been working very hard on my server ( It will be ready & launched in around one week)
I've been doing npcs, and fixing lots of bugs we discovered in our beta test.
I'll upload a few pics of the new maps soon ^^, Thanks for your concern
Regards, Zeelex

Well I've been very busy mapping/spriting/scripting, and getting all things ready for the official launch of Thanatos ( Around 5 days if everything goes well )
For the same reason I haven't had enough time to check my mapping thread that much... So, let's post some new pictures :)

tombs2.png

tombs1.png

I allways hated the Annihilator's looktype, so I edited it a bit ( I guess... Having Anihilator in a server is some sort of tradition)
annihlator.png

gates.png

demons1.png

demons2.png

And this is an idea I'm developing
demongate.png

Last edited:
Its great to see you back! i kinda missed your thread
Thanatos up in 5 days ? WOW I can't wait!
Well I've been very busy mapping/spriting/scripting, and getting all things ready for the official launch of Thanatos ( Around 5 days if everything goes well )
For the same reason I haven't had enough time to check my mapping thread that much... So, let's post some new pictures :)

tombs2.png

tombs1.png

I allways hated the Annihilator's looktype, so I edited it a bit ( I guess... Having Anihilator in a server is some sort of tradition)
annihlator.png

gates.png

demons1.png

demons2.png

And this is a, idea I'm developing
demongate.png

Just my opinion but @ Zeelex, keep your head up and follow your own style. I'm absolutely thrilled to see someone break out of the plain and boring style that everyone calls "The Right Way" to map tibia maps..
Your mapping is amazing and creative. I'd love to see your mapping bring a new creative era of inspiration to people that are new to mapping :)
Great Job.

Wow, that certainly is inspiring , Blood
I'll never change my mapping style, as I don't seek to be as anyone else, and I share the same opinions with you " The Right Way" is boring for me also
Thank you for the support ^^!

Back