• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zeelex's mapping.

Thank you Blackstone :)

Well I finished the gate , and I made 2 versions of it :B

Gate 1
gate1.png

Gate 2
gate2.png

And I also made a custom black-fire animation for a boss i'm making ^_^
blackfire.png

Agree with Winnerdandy it just look GREAT !

I loved that black fire spell! you do a great work you're one of the few guys that are original in this community
sucks that noobs like moist_giraffe steal ideas

You have improved alot in my opinion, you are mapping less borders and I have started to like your mapping lately!
I know that you probably don't want to discuss this about spamming and borders again but you got less of it in your maps and they are starting to look really really good!

Great improvement!

Love it. And I'll try work on that hellspawn place tomorrow and finish it. It's a rather big spawn I think.

I know the thread is kinda dead, but it's because I've been working a lot lately.
here's a few things to bump up
Hellspawns
hellspawnz.png

Turtle mount ! :B
turtlemount.png

if possible u should learn the char body so his hands are sort of holding the turtles shell cuz it looks like if the turtle start moving hes gona fall backwards

I know the thread is kinda dead, but it's because I've been working a lot lately.
here's a few things to bump up
Hellspawns
hellspawnz.png

Turtle mount ! :B
turtlemount.png

You keep on surprising me! nice map and nice ideas
when is thanatos up?

Thanks Candelas
Thanatos should've been ready today, but we had some rl Issues, so by tomorrow it probably will.

I added the colours to the mount
emdsmgssmount.png

That turtle mount makes u like 10 times slower... aye?
Or have u given the turtle some crack so it can run faster than a human? :D

It's a magical turtle : o!

nah It just gives a few speed, It's teh only mount for free players

haha riding a hellspawn in a hellspawn spawn. XD
logic. :p naw nice to see what u did with my shape :p

Damn , I've been working A LOT on Thanatos lately, It's hard to find time to map in calm again ...

Here's some sort of DHQ I made, I don't want this thread to die
dhq.png

Last edited:
Thos fireplaces look very good, never seen 'em before :eek:
Good mapping!

Back
Top Bottom