• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zeelex's mapping.

Well I took a little break , but I'm back with a new creation, here are some ruins I've been developing
tell me what you guys think :)

ruinas1.png

ruinas2.png

ruinas3.png

And the altar in game :)
altark.png

Woah, I'm stnned it looks AWESOME, 12/10.

Well I took a little break , but I'm back with a new creation, here are some ruins I've been developing
tell me what you guys think :)

ruinas1.png

ruinas2.png

ruinas3.png

And the altar in game :)
altark.png

You mix grounds, but it suits perfectly no lack of detailing and no blocking it must be awesome to walk through there

tip: post ur showoff ss in normal size looks 567% better

tip: post ur showoff ss in normal size looks 567% better

ya I couldn't agree more, and this will sound very noobish, but I don't know how to do it xd, i just take a pic and cut it in paint xD

in tibia client options/graphics click in somethin like don't stretch tibia window

Well here's a pic , thanks for the advice ThaCore , the ruins are finished :)
tombzz.png

Looks way better like this dude... Now try the Lighting Effect down to 0% or at least 25% and turn up a torch or Utevo Lux. ;)

But he wants us to see all the details etc magnetico :p

Awsome work, at the first pic, north of u is that a custom sprite for the walls? Ive never seen that wall sprite (The one with the face on it)

Back