• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zeelex's mapping.

<Zeelex>
4 Things.

1- Check my joining date, and see if I ever existed on this community when you "posted" that sprite.
2- Looks exactly the same? sure it's the only fucking way to do that mount, to put the sprite over the monster ain't great thing if you got photoshop.
3- If you want to make an outfit, THE SPRITE MUST BE IN WHITE COLOR. I don't really care about arguing tho, I made that sprite like 2 months ago, before I even knew how to sprite. I'll still change it because it's UGLY the way it is.
4- You don't care about my mapping/sprites. You GTFO of my thread.
peace :)

<Zeelex>
4 Things.

1- Check my joining date, and see if I ever existed on this community when you "posted" that sprite.
2- Looks exactly the same? sure it's the only fucking way to do that mount, to put the sprite over the monster ain't great thing if you got photoshop.
3- If you want to make an outfit, THE SPRITE MUST BE IN WHITE COLOR. I don't really care about arguing tho, I made that sprite like 2 months ago, before I even knew how to sprite. I'll still change it because it's UGLY the way it is.
4- You don't care about my mapping/sprites. You GTFO of my thread.
peace :)

Lol before I go , i wanna point it out to you that you've just stated against yourself... lol. If mine sprite was posted earlier than you made this, its one more obvious thing to show that you are the one "stealing" if you can call it. You did not make the sprite, terror bird is from cipsoft , outfit is from pokemon online, you made nothing, you copied the sprite from my thread. And please dont teach me about spriting, im not the one who steals around here..

Kthxbye

<Zeelex>
Well enough talking, This is a new theme I'm working on,
oshudrum.png

I had a small fight with macedoon, and suddenly everyone on the community started hating.

Welcome to OTLand, you are a great mapper and just ignore the haters especially macedoon he's hating on all mappers somewhy if he's not friend with them..

What do mages and smithing in common? The whole idea is cool, I just wanna know what they have in common.

What do mages and smithing in common? The whole idea is cool, I just wanna know what they have in common.

<Zeelex>
It's part of the story line, look the pic, there are red crystals on the forge, the whole forging idea is meant to take the power from those red crystals (it's a quest). Still working on it tho

@Candelas: The blue walls are Sliding doors, (thanatos idea) Sliding doors are doors that once you click on them they slide on the floor.
They look very near in game tho

Loved it :x could probably removed some stairs and metal fittings though. Other than that it's sweet :x

LOL??? PALUO TORRES JUDGIN SOMEONE ELSE'S MAPPING? YOU NEED BALLS OF STEEL TO DO THAT LMAO
paulo Zeelex is your god if it's about mapping, your maps are 000,1/100

^ Fail mathematics :]
its 0.001 not 000.1

@OnTopic
Looks nice but i agree with peroxide, dont use the metal fittings use the other ones

Thanks haha , I did try with the other ones, but I didn't like it :(, so I added the fittings :B

LMAO fail mathematics xd

Lovely:$, one thing:
Are you working on a project?, if the answer its "yes", please tell me the name of the project.
Really wanna play an ot with that map:peace:.

"It's nothing more nothing less than spammed shit...."
Check the way he posted, and tell me if that's the right way to post/critize, Thanks.

It also says that you can't react in a mature way. Perhaps you 'both' should start 'acting' a bit older? Please guys, don't start a ridiculous fight again.

Back