• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zeelex's mapping.

I agree.
I'm not interested in fighting again , So I ask gently, those who don't like my mapping, just don't post my thread :)

Here's another pic :)
infernalists3.png

Last edited:
Hehe you're right it looks way to squaryy
guess it's not the best shot I could take

Make some Hellspawns \n/ :)

@thread, not a huge fan of the latest picture, was quite hard to focus on where the placement of things were.
Cut down on some borders man :x Especially the metal fittings ;p

It looks very much like Neon's piece but as you said, inspired by neon. The hanging bull-head (wood) doesn't really fit into this theme, otherwise it's a really good work. One of your better I assume... 5/5

Zeelax, challange yourself for once and try to make a piece which is really RPGish:) I'm really interested in the result!
This style is cool to look at sometimes but I can imagine it would be annoying to play, maybe you suprise yourself as well;)

Latest is cool but I would never play there, no offense:p
And there's a black tile on the left side in the middle, next to the stone dubris

Ya i allready fixed it xD
Venoxx, my server doesn't look fully like this, other wise I would take AGES on mapping the whole world, I just post the showoff pictures I like the most
Well still, the server is really detailed tho...
But it doesn't go further than kingdom age did, and at least I enjoyed a lot playing KA's maps

Well here's something just for fun xd
lols :D
lools.png

Last edited:
Umm... nope? I had that map ages ago, just played with the LOL on the floor and the emoticons (Y)

Back