• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Zeltera 8.57 real map is looking for Tutors/Gamemasters

Zeltera

Banned User
Reaction score
Edit 2 July 2010:
There's no spots left for Tutors, if there's an opening I will search for tutors again. Thank you everyone for your applications!

Zeltera.sytes.net is looking for Tutors mainly.

If you have done a good job as tutor you'll be promoted.
Don't give you mind that you'll become gamemaster after 1 hour chat with me, I want to see if you are serious enough first.

This is the advertise thread:
http://otland.net/f43/sweden-zeltera-8-57-real-map-bots-allowd-except-afk-bot-89638/

The application doesn't have to be an epic one, but at least explain your experience when it comes to Tibia.

I want you to be able speak prober English and also that you have played real tibia (tibia.com) for at least 1 year and been level 20 or above. that experience means a lot when it comes to if you deserve a promotion.

PM me about the application or post it here.

I'll be online from time to time check my Pms and this thread..

have a nice day!

Last edited:
Hello :)
I'd like to apply for this job.

I've been playing tibia for almost 3 years, Created: Sep 30 2007, 15:38:56 CEST
Now I'm lvl 25 I was lvl 31 but hacked and rooked, I play now as a trader.
I speak English, Arabic and little bit French.

Hope you accept me :)
Kindly regards.

hi like to apply for a job too

i was a lvl 23 and im being playing tibia for about 5 years

i speak English,Spanish

i hope you will accept me as a tutor

There's no Spots left for Tutors, 5 out of all applications got promoted to Tutor.

I'd like to apply for an gamemaster, but I prefer to talk to you ingame, I have been playing real tibia for at least a year, and had several characters of level 20 and above.

Name : Miguel

I been playing Tibia for like 7 years.
I can speak spanish and few english.
Ill be helpful.

Regards
Your Mike :)

Why does people want to get tutor while they can learn scripting and get admin 0o i never apply for tutor or gm :D
But Nice Server anyway

Back