• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zet M_M

Zet

Reaction score
screenshot2009082345142.png

Daa second imagen its suxxxxx

screenshot2009082372230.png

Wouldn't be bad, if you make it on a better structure and somehow more realistic ;)

The second one actually have potential imo, if it was attached to a mountain, a jungle mountain and u fixed it up a lil I think It could be quite good

The second One is Great i mean the idea of maping this Ancient Place is great but it needs to be more bigger not more taller. thanks :D keep working you have good ideas .. i want to ask about the first one?

The images sux

and he says:
Its an entrace in the world of ¿black? o.o

Want to be ... an entrace not finished...

Its an entrace in the world of dark o.o

Want to be ... an entrace not finished...

:D

Mmmm not bad but the first pic looks like mmm nothing xD

I think it would translate better to this:
"It's an entrance to the dark world
What's going to be... an entrance that isn't finished..."

The second one looks alright, and the first one is a good idea but poorly executed.
Keep trying ^^

Most of you are a bunch of dicks, why does the picture have to be complete? It doesn't matter about the detail it's the general idea of it. I like it, thanks for this.

No all ppl like much details, but details making map more pretty
The ppl what saying "overdetaling sucks" they just can't do something like this.

@Topic
the 2nd screen is something new in my opinion 5/10 coz no details :)

Back