• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC issues with setup

Mr Noxi

Noxus Otserver
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello

So in readmefiles it says

1: Extract the .zip file to your web directory (Example: C:\UniServ\www\ )
Without modifying config.php, enter the website and wait for mysql connection error.
This will show you the rest of the instructions as well as the mysql schema.

Made all that clearly but when entering website localhost or 127.0.0.1 the only thing i get is page not found HTTP ERROR 500.

Next is

2: Edit config.php and:
  • modify $config['ServerEngine'] with correct TFS version you are running. (TFS_02, TFS_03, TFS_10, OTHIRE). -- CHECK
  • modify $config['page_admin_access'] with your admin account username(s). -- CHECK

3: Before inserting correct SQL connection details, visit the website ( http://127.0.0.1/ ), it will generate a mysql schema you should import to your OT servers database.
This becomes an issue since Step 1 is not fully completed. Same issue, no mysql schema is generated in the uni\www\ folder.

Any suggestions ? I'v googled for to many hours and cant find a decent solution for above. Tried to skip certain steps like modify before uploading mysql schema for znote to database but without any succés!

And yes i have both Apache & MySQL on.

Any suggestion or guides to follow would be of great help!

Solution
Hello

Without modifying config.php, enter the website and wait for mysql connection error.

Made all that clearly but when entering website localhost or 127.0.0.1 the only thing i get is page not found HTTP ERROR 500.

Next is

• modify $config['ServerEngine'] with correct TFS version you are running. (TFS_02, TFS_03, TFS_10, OTHIRE). -- CHECK
  • modify $config['page_admin_access'] with your admin account username(s). -- CHECK

3: Before inserting correct SQL connection details, visit the website ( http://127.0.0.1/...
Hello

Next is

3: Before inserting correct SQL connection details, visit the website ( http://127.0.0.1/ ), it will generate a mysql schema you should import to your OT servers database.
This becomes an issue since Step 1 is not fully completed. Same issue, no mysql schema is generated in the uni\www\ folder.

Any suggestions ? I'v googled for to many hours and cant find a decent solution for above. Tried to skip certain steps like modify before uploading mysql schema for znote to database but without any succés!

And yes i have both Apache & MySQL on.

Any suggestion or guides to follow would be of great help!

You can import the schema directly through phpmyadmin.The schema file is located in www\engine\database folder.

Last edited:
Solution
Back