• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote] buy character system

sirakx

Solutions
Reaction score
Very good to all users otland, today I come here to teach my new system to purchase character web-Znote. This system as the name suggests is to buy an account through famous players receive points by making a donation. the system can add privileges to an account, a regular user may not have to be created, an example would be that the player can buy your equipment or change the level of skills, magic level, level etc. in exchange for points. everything depends on the vocation that the player is to be elected.

the entire system can be configured to taste one required, put a limit on the skills, level etc. One example is in the video, the player can only jump up to 200 level but can be edited to taste. and no more to say I leave a video showing its operation.

TFS supports 1.0, ETC ..

Last edited:
This system is really amazing, but it can be better with a option to choose which city you want to reside, it is just my idea.

Back