• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Znote Hosting Service [Free Hosting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a definitive time today that Animera will be back online?

He havent contacted me on MSN. His due date was yesterday. However I was quite busy yesterday so I guess it might been my fault not being available in time. So I will give him 1 - 2 day more to contact me and we're getting it back on track.

Okay. Hope you two can get it done soon, looking forward to playing on his server again =)

Thanks for the response Znote.

CaperniaOwner said:
Xavi Listas NightStyleBCN sier:
my new ip is 178.33.89.121 and i think i will change from dedi!
OVH systems xd

The owner of Capernia decided to move to a crappy OVH server. :p This means I am no longer hosting his project.

Hello there znote, I would like to ask you if there is some Hosting spots left since i have a 8.7x Real tibia server which i have been working on for a long time , its based on linux so your server would fit this real tibia server very well, were using moder AAC with our own custom design (which i dont want to post in here). I would like to tell you that this server has been building up for months in silance, all tibia areas exist 120 / 150 quests are

Quest list (Most important ones)

The Demon Oak Quest, Demon Helmet Quest, The Annihilator Quest, Behemoth Quest, The Elemental Spheres Quest, The New Frontier Quest, The Pits of, Inferno Quest, Fire Axe Quest, The Queen of the Banshees Quest, Black Knight Quest, Deeper Fibula Quest, The Outlaw Camp Quest, Mad Mage Room Quest, Naginata Quest, Orc Fortress Quest, Crusader Helmet Quest, Circle Room Quest, Griffin Shield Quest, The Paradox Tower Quest, Barbarian Arena Quest, Blood Herb Quest, Dragon Tower Quest, Dreamer's Challenge Quest, Hydra Egg Quest, Life Ring Quest, Killing in the Name of... Quest, Sam's Old Backpack Quest, The Spirit Will Get You Quest, Wrath of the Emperor Quest, The Blessed Wooden Stake Quest, thouse are all we have right now.

As I said we do have all the areas that rl tibia have, aswell the new monsters / spells / cooldowns / raids, everything.. We do have our custom items / island which we will sell in our custom shop in our website -> which hopefuly will gain us money to keep this project up for a long time.

Here is some screenshots which may get your attention,

157hdeo.png

2ezl1qe.jpg

5038g6.png

2rzcv4i.png

My linux servers cant run TFS 0.4 based distros for some reason.
Also I wont host original tibia based maps. (or maps bigger than 40mb).

Sorry. :p

I got 2 spots available now. :)

Hello Znote, I got some requirments for you to host my server and stuff... You seems to be REALLY trustable and stuff... I couldn't send you a pm beacuse your storage was full i think, Well, Gimmie your Skype or MSN in a PM to me and we could take more. I accept your requirments, Thanks...

//Heroid :)...

Hey we got a custom evolution server (swevolutions) is it accepted ??

Hey we got a custom evolution server (swevolutions) is it accepted ??

I dont think so , cuz you got the one that got released by my previous hoster "xxxxxxxx". It is a thiefed server.

I recommend Znote to not host this one.

I dont think so , cuz you got the one that got released by my previous hoster "xxxxxxxx". It is a thiefed server.

I recommend Znote to not host this one.

It doesn't mean that it's not allowed to be hosted though lol.

wtf, server wnt off, and i cant connect to putty!!!!!!

im losing playersssssssssssssss

hahaha there's many that would do that

Not Znote.

wtf, server wnt off, and i cant connect to putty!!!!!!

im losing playersssssssssssssss

That happend me too, just relax and dont be angry it is surely something with the providers or internet...

I got angry and said some things to znote and lost the hosting spot, DONT do the same misstake Znote Hosting is a very good hosting service :)

Not Znote.

That happend me too, just relax and dont be angry it is surely something with the providers or internet...

I got angry and said some things to znote and lost the hosting spot, DONT do the same misstake Znote Hosting is a very good hosting service :)

nah, im not agry :p
just bored +.+
but if thiis happens ofte why is he hosting :/

It is not happen often it happens once in 4-6 months for me ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back