• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Znote Hosting Service [Free Hosting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Znote.

That happend me too, just relax and dont be angry it is surely something with the providers or internet...

I got angry and said some things to znote and lost the hosting spot, DONT do the same misstake Znote Hosting is a very good hosting service :)

You did the same to me and lost your server :lol:

Edit: Called my boss, he was cleaning and doing some maintance to the servers. They will come online soon.

Last edited:
Hello sir znote..I want you to host my server .. please contact me at
[email protected]
Please delete private messages from your inbox, we cannot send you pms

Znote, can you please clear your private messages? i want to send you private messages, Or contact me at
[email protected]
I agree your hosting service :)

Unfortunately all spots are full atm.

I would like to have a Linux box (Server 3) if its possible, after when it becomes empty :)

PM me whenever there is a spot free, got a fully custom server ready to be released.
22 MB of 100% custom map
low exp stages
and already some players waiting for it
awaiting your response :)

All spots are currently occupied sorry.

Tjabba Znote! har du egna server datorer ? vart kan man köpa dem?

Tjabba Znote! har du egna server datorer ? vart kan man köpa dem?

Its not my own, its from a norwegian hosting company I work on.

By the way, make sure to talk English in otland. You can only speak your native language in swedish board.

mhm.. AoD Ot offline o_O same for site, looks like u got some errors in ur network!

Downtime, unknown time. Skarheim Data went out, we have been having several electrical issues recently im sure its something similar. Worst case of scenario servers wont go back until Sunday night. :( Sorry for the downtimes. But its 100% out of my hands.

Downtime, unknown time. Skarheim Data went out, we have been having several electrical issues recently im sure its something similar. Worst case of scenario servers wont go back until Sunday night. :( Sorry for the downtimes. But its 100% out of my hands.

This happend me too i think, when i got angry :p, Just stay calm all Owners :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back