• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Znote Paypal: php cURL is not enabled.

monkeyy

Reaction score
Hello all,

I would like to use paypal for my donate system.
As the title states, php cURL is not enabled. So, I changed: 'enabled' => false, into 'enabled' => true, in the config.php file.
Now I get this error when I go to the donate page:

php cURL is not enabled. It is required to for paypal services.
1. Find your php.ini file.
2. Uncomment extension=php_curl
Restart web server.

If you don't want this then disable paypal in config.php.

So I went on an adventure to look for this php.ini file, but unfortunately I have failed to find this file!

Does anyone know where to find it? And after I have found it what do does this mean exactly:
Uncomment extension=php_curl

The only thing I found was this in my init.php: https://snag.gy/K7Jxuy.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Stop the apache server

Figure out which configuration file you use:

gTvH_zF.jpg

Enter UniServerZ\core\php70\ (or whichever php version you are using)
And edit the .ini file there ( etc php_production.ini )

Start the apache server.
Hello :)
you must follow these simple step found on google ;p
  1. Locate your PHP.ini file. (normally located at in the bin folder of your apache install e.g.
  2. Open the PHP.ini in notepad.
  3. Search or find the following : ';extension=php_curl.dll'
  4. Uncomment this by removing the semi-colon ';' before it.
  5. Save and Close PHP.ini.
  6. Restart Apache.

you can find the bin folder of appache probably under c:/uniform_server/bin/appache/appacheXXX(version u are using)/bin (or wherever you installed your uniform server) then find PHP.ini file

Note that you must restart your apache service otherwise changes wont apply :) (Step 6)
give some feedback if it worked or not)!

Hello :)
you must follow these simple step found on google ;p
  1. Locate your PHP.ini file. (normally located at in the bin folder of your apache install e.g.
  2. Open the PHP.ini in notepad.
  3. Search or find the following : ';extension=php_curl.dll'
  4. Uncomment this by removing the semi-colon ';' before it.
  5. Save and Close PHP.ini.
  6. Restart Apache.

you can find the bin folder of appache probably under c:/uniform_server/bin/appache/appacheXXX(version u are using)/bin (or wherever you installed your uniform server) then find PHP.ini file

Note that you must restart your apache service otherwise changes wont apply :) (Step 6)
give some feedback if it worked or not)!

Danick :D!!

Well the thing is that I dont see a bin folder at all >>https://snag.gy/z2rZd4.jpg
So I used the ctrl+f option and I found only one bin folder:>> https://snag.gy/0jFk1K.jpg

perhaps it has another name ?

mmh, right now you already entered in apache folder before entering the bin folder :p is there a bin folder in UniServZ directory?

uniserverZ/bin/ something that look like this?

Unfortunately not.
I made a print screen of the content of my UniservZ folder= https://snag.gy/z2rZd4.jpg
As you can see there is no bin folder in it ;(
If I recall correct, it should be possible to enable PHP extensions via their GUI. Click around on it, should open something like
C11_php_extensions_1.gif

If I recall correct, it should be possible to enable PHP extensions via their GUI. Click around on it, should open something like
C11_php_extensions_1.gif
Got it man, thanks!!

If others have the same problem and cant find the php.ini file, search for php.production.ini and then look for
;extension=php_curl.dll
and change it into
extension=php_curl.dll

Thanks alot all! Really appreciate your help!

Result: https://snag.gy/azrFcf.jpg

nice :p are you planning to host it on a dedicated server someday :p ?

I first want to test it as much as possible with friends and/or strangers before I really let it run 24/7 on a server. Also I have 0 experience with hiring a server. For example if i rent a server and if there is a bugg can I still fix it?
But im not at that stage yet. Need much more work first! So for now, ill just host it on my own pc ! :)
I dont know if you are interested to play on a OT, if yes, let me know ^^!

:p dedicated server are just like your own computer with a remote access, you can modify any file , anytime ;P and yeah sound would like to try this out! send me the ip in private when its Online!

Stop the apache server

gTvH_zF.jpg

Start the apache server.

Solution
:p dedicated server are just like your own computer with a remote access, you can modify any file , anytime ;P and yeah sound would like to try this out! send me the ip in private when its Online!

aaah, thats very convenient, didnt know that!
and, Will do sir !

Stop the apache server

gTvH_zF.jpg

Start the apache server.

Thank you Znote !

Stop the apache server

gTvH_zF.jpg

Start the apache server.

So i'm running apache on ubuntu 16.04, I uncommented that line in BOTH php files, then enabled captcha curl in config and restarted apache and im still getting this error. am i possibly missing the dll file?

Back