• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign [ZnoteAAC] f pandas

Damn, I'd die 4 times in a row to be capable of decent webdesigning. I'm completely helpless. :p
Looking good though.

Before I made this thread, my knowledge about css, php & html was close to zero. I even asked Znote to help me convert my layout to ZnoteAAC. But I figured it out before he had given me an answer, since then I've just been googling solutions and it's been working out great so far and my knowledge towards the 3 mentioned languages above has grown a lot. (php, not so much, but a little) :D

I'm editing the news' layout slightly, this is what I've come up with:

edit: edited the text slightly to reduce space.
VGHmkZP.png

But then again, something is wrong, possible the text.

Last edited:
I like V1 more tho ;p

So do I, but here's the problem: I couldn't find a solution for it sadly :/, working on it though.

2QsoEyE.png

After downgrading to php 5.2 and erased most of the tibia related stuff & cleaned up and edited database structure a little, the website is online on 000webhost. There's still a few things to fix though, but I'd like some feedback.

Things to add & fix:

Subpages for scripts (url/scripts/vocation/scriptname.php) - I cannot find the correct path, help appreciated.
Navigation bar borders - picture above, help appreciated.
Misc page - page not needed yet, no help needed.
Clean up code - cleaning up the code to make it a lot shorter, no help needed.

Here's the link if anyone would like to check it out, give feedback & report bugs.

http://stscripts.hostoi.com/

ATrfCKY.png

- - - Updated - - -

create acc works fine but when i login with wrong pass this shows
B2HNsXo.png

ATrfCKY.png

- - - Updated - - -

create acc works fine but when i login with wrong pass this shows
B2HNsXo.png

Yeah I'm aware of the first one:) It was stated in the post before you, about the errors, that's weird as I've made a few accounts to test and others has done so too, but I edited a few things to make sure it works flawlessy for everyone, can you test again? It works fine for me though.

fixed

looking into it

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: fixed

I'm looking for some help with bug testing on different browsers.

It has only been tested on IE & Chrome.

Working perfect on firefox.

Execept when you login with wrong acc/pass

Just a minor error

Failed to authorize your account, are the details correct, have you registered?

Registered is half linked, half not :p

I've been away for a while but I'm back now, kind of.

http://adkys.net

The website isn't completed yet, but the design is.

Last edited:
@up

Reported Phishing Website Ahead!
Google Chrome has blocked access to adkys.net. This website has been reported as a phishing website.
Phishing websites are designed to trick you into disclosing your login, password or other sensitive information by disguising themselves as other websites you may trust.

Back