• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign [ZnoteAAC] f pandas

Daky

Reaction score
So I'm working on a website using ZnoteAAC for a project and STScripts and I need some feedback regarding a few things like,

Sidebar,
Tables,
Background.

It's not finished yet but this is how it looks right now,

It's up for preview: http://adkys.net

SFdWnZx.png

Last edited:
0/10.
selling scripts that take 10min to create.

Name one. Oh and how is that related to this thread? 0/10 for being stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

I've updated main post with an updated version of the layout, I'm still looking for suggestions.

tard? parse from .otbm file add refill/deposit scripts glhf any script u desire but sure go make manually

And that makes it a 10 minute script? First of all, Xenobot uses xbst files (xenobot setting), second, not all are capable of making scripts, third, they all differ, while sea serpents took like 5 hours to make, darashia DLs took about 30 minutes.

But here's the funny thing, sea serpents is 2€ and darashia dls is free. Most of my scripts are 1€. Because of fees, I get 0.6-0.64 for them, I even have a Shadowthorn script that costs 0.04 which I obviously get 0€ for. It's against leechers, but you complaining about my scripts having a low ass price, then fine. I make like 80€/month on my script service. The scripts I make are the ones I use and they're 100% AFK. Adding a "refill/deposit script" isn't 100% AFK, you are completely retarded if you were to think so. You're also pathetic, complaining about my prices. They're fucking cheap and I get 0.6€ for a few hours of work. Make the math. I'm really tired of the idiots here on otland, for real.

yup u cant parse posistiobs fron otbm to xbst kkkkkk dont talk if u r dumb

SPOILER: parsing posistions from a real map into xbst files works and it gives great waypoints.

SPOILER: parsing posistions from a real map into xbst files works and it gives great waypoints.

You can, but there's no 100% accurate real map. You'll end up missing holes, stairs, ladders or whatever from time to time. Now pls br, go away kkkkk, you're missing out on a lot of shit when doing so and even if you did do that, it's not 100% AFK, it'll not work for high level scripts and it takes longer than 10 minutes.

There will be bugs and failures everywhere. You'll need to test, so you'll need a character of the level that you have made the script for.

So no, this is a bad idea and besides, his scripts are actually good quality and are actually different from other scripts on xeno.

Well this definitely went off-topic pretty fast.
Ontopic:
I absolutely love how that page looks like. It's simple, clean, and really something that I'd like to work with.

EDIT: Although I kinda hate how the text looks like. Seems too "empty" to my eyes.

Well this definitely went off-topic pretty fast.
Ontopic:
I absolutely love how that page looks like. It's simple, clean, and really something that I'd like to work with.

EDIT: Although I kinda hate how the text looks like. Seems too "empty" to my eyes.

You mean the news table? Any suggestions? But I do agree with you, it's too simple

You can, but there's no 100% accurate real map. You'll end up missing holes, stairs, ladders or whatever from time to time. Now pls br, go away kkkkk, you're missing out on a lot of shit when doing so and even if you did do that, it's not 100% AFK, it'll not work for high level scripts and it takes longer than 10 minutes.

tracked maps are 100% same coordinates and everything, not sure if u think ppl are actually mapping the areas.

I dont rlly get it, is this a webdesign ZnoteAAC layout thread or a discussion thrad. Im confused ;s

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the news table? Any suggestions? But I do agree with you, it's too simple
its relaxing, sometimes simple is good xD

I dont rlly get it, is this a webdesign ZnoteAAC layout thread or a discussion thrad. Im confused ;s

- - - Updated - - -

its relaxing, sometimes simple is good xD

I'm not sure whether it's about my layout or my scripts anymore :/

I'm getting closer to completion, but I'm trying to fix subpages when clicking on a script and im a total php noob so this will probably take days or weeks. I'm also planning using znote's paypal system using points.

Basically, you buy 3 points (1 point = 1€) and then you get to spend these points on scripts. Once bought, you'll have a "Purchased Scripts" list in your user panel with permanent links to the scripts. But then again, I'm a total php noob so this will take a while.

Here's the current looks of it and this time it's not minimized so you'll see the details, which makes it look a hell lot better.

Full image: https://i.imgur.com/SFdWnZx.png

SFdWnZx.png

Looks like shit ;)

Just kidding, it looks good. Keep it up.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Can someone explain to me how to change the content of a page when a link is clicked without being redirected to another page/link (Like when you click on 'Create New Article' on znote)

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, I'll solve that later.

But now I need some feedback, what version is the better one?

Version 1:

KtI08HB.png

Version 2:

tZbpOS9.png

- - - Updated - - -

Decided to go with Version 2.

Showcasing some more :) Here's a comment system I made for people to request scripts or give feedback. It cannot be used if not logged in and it uses your znote account as name when posting obviously.

ee4lalb.png

Last edited:
I've removed all tibia-related stuff now, it was a pain in the ass with the news shit but I made it :) I had to edit IDs to account names in the table structure. Website is close to 80% done, 10% being a page for seperate scripts and the other 10 for script sub pages. When it's "done", I'll put it up online so I can get some feedback.

Damn, I'd die 4 times in a row to be capable of decent webdesigning. I'm completely helpless. :p
Looking good though.

Back