• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ZnoteAAC] Offline Auction System

I think this is too broken to be used. What if two players are streaming the website and both of them want the same item....so they go and type !buy blah blah. Only 1 player would get the item and the other would get something he didn't want.

I think this is too broken to be used. What if two players are streaming the website and both of them want the same item....so they go and type !buy blah blah. Only 1 player would get the item and the other would get something he didn't want.

Its not will happen...
Each offer have 1 id...
Its id 1 will never repeat, only if admin clean DB

You are aware of that the ID is unique, right?
This will not happen, the second player will just get an error saying that the offer does not exists.

Back