• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC ZnoteAac Shop

foulla

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otland
How can I make shop automatic and does not need to use !shop in ot
ZnoteAac
TFS 0.4

Solution
Lua:
local type_desc = {
    "itemids",
    "pending premium (skip)",
    "pending gender change (skip)",
    "pending character name change (skip)",
    "Outfit and addons",
    "Mounts",
    "Instant house purchase"
    }

function onThink(interval, lastExecution)
    if #getPlayersOnline() >= 1 then
        for i = 1,#getPlayersOnline() do
            local cid = getPlayersOnline()[i]
            local accid = getAccountNumberByPlayerName(getCreatureName(cid))

-- Create the query
            local orderQuery = db.storeQuery("SELECT `id`, `type`, `itemid`, `count` FROM `znote_shop_orders` WHERE `account_id` = " .. accid .. ";")
            local served = false

-- Detect if we...
Ok, did you install it correctly? Did you add
Lua:
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "znote_syncoutfits")
to your login.lua?

I would do a server save, restart your server, and clear your cache in your browser. Then anywhere is suppose to show outfits, go double check (highscores, character profile, character auction and online list) and let us know.

Then if that doesn't work personally, I would try hosting it on your local server and see what happens, then I would do a fresh install and fresh database just in case. Also my guess is that the outfits are only up to 10.98/10.99, and probably wouldn't show outfits 11.X.

(edited)

I would do a server save, restart your server, and clear your cache in your browser. Then anywhere is suppose to show outfits, go double check (highscores, character profile, character auction and online list) and let us know.

Then if that doesn't work personally, I would try hosting it on your local server and see what happens, then I would do a fresh install and fresh database just in case. Also my guess is that the outfits are only up to 10.98/10.99, and probably wouldn't show outfits 11.X.

(edited)
Well I'll try again on that and clear the browser cache

Back