• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ZnoteAAC] TibiaCOM layout. Proceed or waste of time?

Account panel started.. Lul

OitlGKLk.png

Any plans on coding it for gesior 2012 aswell? This one is alot better then the one Gesior sends with the aac.

Yeah no thanks, ive gotten paid to clean up servers that was hacked after adding that layout.

Yeah. The code is so dirty so you can add whatever you want, no one is gonna check in there anyway. Haha..

Back to your question: No, I don't plan to code this for Gesior AAC. My opinion, Gesior AAC was good back in days, but now with ZnoteAAC and DevAAC I just wanna see this AAC get an dramatic change or just die out.

Yeah. The code is so dirty so you can add whatever you want, no one is gonna check in there anyway. Haha..

Back to your question: No, I don't plan to code this for Gesior AAC. My opinion, Gesior AAC was good back in days, but now with ZnoteAAC and DevAAC I just wanna see this AAC get an dramatic change or just die out.

Okay you mind if I recode it once you release it? In my opinion gesior is better then those and will be for a long while, mainly due to all the free scripts on the forum aswell as layouts. And Gesior has never been as good as the latest rev (Gesior 2012).

But do note im not saying Znote and or Devaac is bad, I kinda prefer that coding but after years of coding with Gesior it would have to be a drastic change in any of the aacs you can use.
Devaac seems to only have the basic things, without a shop system etc, due to that I don't belive that devaac will go any far. And if you ask me Znoteaac hasen't gotten any better since it first was released.
Diden't you have any plans on creating a new aac for ots aswell?

Okay you mind if I recode it once you release it? In my opinion gesior is better then those and will be for a long while, mainly due to all the free scripts on the forum aswell as layouts.

Diden't you have any plans on creating a new aac for ots aswell?

Once I complete this I will start convert gesior layouts + new into ZnoteAAC. Also all Gesior scripts will be converted to work with ZnoteAAC. This is something I have plan for long now.

And yes, I've already created my CornexAAC. I stopped the development of it for many months ago. (Around 90% finished) .. Well, I don't see any reason why I would complete it when I can focus on ZnoteAAC and contribute on it.

Believe me that, when put a logo in guilds and guild wars You will get many downloads. In rl ots tibia Znote almost nobody uses because it has bad design.

I know it is safer and faster, but there are people who do not like the design. And this is what really need Znote aac.

Thx Cornex! <3 <3. continue the great work

Znote > Gesior 2012

Believe me that, when put a logo in guilds and guild wars You will get many downloads. In rl ots tibia Znote almost nobody uses because it has bad design.

I know it is safer and faster, but there are people who do not like the design. And this is what really need Znote aac.

Thx Cornex! <3 <3. continue the great work

Znote > Gesior 2012

I will do my best to keep it as similar to real tibia as possible. :) Thanks

Good job!

The main reason why I didn't use Znote AAC was because I didn't like the layouts.

Thanks for your contributions I can't wait for it to be finished! :D

Znote AAC, nothing else.

OnT: Keep it up @Cornex, awesome work!

Normally on Tibia.com you create an account when you make the account. Such things is to time consuming and will probably be added in the future, now I keep it like this... Ok guys, last screenshot. I'm off to bed. Cya tomorrow :)

gsjxNFor.png

Normally on Tibia.com you create an account when you make the account. Such things is to time consuming and will probably be added in the future, now I keep it like this... Ok guys, last screenshot. I'm off to bed. Cya tomorrow :)

Lol, I ment you create an character when you create the account. Really was tired.

Hello there, I have started fix the currently TibiaCOM layout to look more like tibia.com.. I've adding achievements system and such.

So, should I keep work on this. Or are TibiaCOM outdated? :)
Some screens:

IMowRmsn.png

EjPCyGf.png

achievements configuration looks like:
PHP:
$config['achievements'] = array(
    'enable' => true,
    array(
        'name' => 'Achievement name',
        'stars' => 4,
        'storage' => 33123,
        'secret' => true
    ),
    array(
        'name' => 'Achievement name - Not secret',
        'stars' => 2,
        'storage' => 33123,
        'secret' => false
    ),
);

proceed, i will use it myself

Great work!!
Did you talked about this with Znote to make a pull request on github?

Great work!!
Did you talked about this with Znote to make a pull request on github?

There is no need for this to be on his github. This layout will only be the layout/ folder so it will be easy to download it and apply it to your server.

I really like the progress :) Keep up the good work!

Back