• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Znote's video tutorials for OT servers. [Updated 4th april].

Great work Znote!
But.. having some problems with the install of gesior aac.
I use uniform server+TFS 9.1...
When I get to step 3 in the install.php it says:
Can't connect to MySQL database.
Any idea?
Kind regards /Frank

Did you changed the thing znote mentioned in his video; \UniServer\usr\local\php and there must be a file php.ini or something , check the video again if you dont know what im talking about

@ edited

This is want Znote said : Search after "pdo_mysql" and then remove the ; symbol. Then save it. (ctrl + s). In that php.ini file

Hmmm, I can't seem to get this shit working.
4j2gdd.png

I dont have Xampp or anything on. Just Firefox and my IP Changer etc....

And can you help me over MSN or Skype? would help me alot easier since we're the same country and all :p not the best english in the world xD PM me plax :)

Hmmm, I can't seem to get this shit working.
4j2gdd.png

I dont have Xampp or anything on. Just Firefox and my IP Changer etc....

And can you help me over MSN or Skype? would help me alot easier since we're the same country and all :p not the best english in the world xD PM me plax :)

Delete the XAMPP folder. And try again.
Its located in C drive, path: C:\xampp

If you "cant" delete it, it means its running. Going virus mode. :p (j/k). Services might get a bit tricky, you need to uninstall them and delete the folder.

Ah thank god! Finally working!
But can we talk over some private chat? Want to setup up your Gesior but i dont know how. I've watched the videos over and over.
Please respond quick ;)

Znote, does that support Frank Farmers 8.54 real map server?

Last edited:
Ah thank god! Finally working!
But can we talk over some private chat? Want to setup up your Gesior but i dont know how. I've watched the videos over and over.
Please respond quick ;)

Znote, does that support Frank Farmers 8.54 real map server?

Gesior Znote Edition only supports TFS 0.2 based servers.

Awesome tutorials Znote!

As Ceejzor said, very noob friendly and easy to understand!
Perhaps you can record your voice aswell, might be even better imo!

Thanks for these tutorials, and I hope you will continue doing these videos since you will get alot of credit and it will also be very easy for people to find everything in one place!

make a video lesson for OtServ in linux x2!
Very gods tutorial men =D

I've got suggestion for You Znote. Create tutorial about LUA scripting, cuz everyone want to be like Cykotitan or Chojrak.

There are alot of tutorials, just use search, thats how you become one of them. And they know php/#C, there is also forums for that.

Back