• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zombie event - NEW version, bug free, updated

hmm which action id or unique id i should put on the teleport that leads to the zombies event? you didn't explain that?

i didnt understand anything on this tutorial .. like where to put things i mean data/action/zombieevent/"onattack"?.lua

hmm which action id or unique id i should put on the teleport that leads to the zombies event? you didn't explain that?
Because it's script for proo :p
'<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="5555" event="script" value="zombie/onenter.lua"/>'
actionid 5555 on 'teleport'
[it can be any item, not exactly teleport and remember to do not set position in teleport (leave 0,0,0) - it will show warning in map editor, ignore it]

oh the action id works but when the players go to the arena the zombies won't spawn and i tried it with /m they work anyideas what the problem? or what i did wrong?

[0:35:30.598] [Error - GlobalEvent Interface]
[0:35:30.598] data/globalevents/scripts/zombie/onthink.lua:eek:nThink
[0:35:30.598] Description:
[0:35:30.598] (luaDoCreateMonster) Cannot create monster: Zombie Event

please help

Worked for me 100% But i want to ask how to add a golden goblet with name and date when a player win? Thanks! :)

[Error - CreatureScript Interface]
data/creaturescripts/scripts/zombie/onattack.lua:eek:nStatsChange
Description:
data/lib/032-position.lua:2: attempt to index global 'position' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
data/lib/032-position.lua:2: in function 'isInRange'
data/creaturescripts/scripts/zombie/onattack.lua:36: in function <data/creaturescripts/scripts/zombie/onattack.lua:35>

Event works fine, but monsters can't attack players. They attack and deal 0 dmg.

Last edited:
Is there any way I could make this go on Interval instead of talkaction? So like is there a globalevent script for it? :O

I got a problem. How can i add to the script that once players are in the zombie event room, that they cant use field runes or magic walls etc?

[21/08/2012 13:44:22] [Error - TalkAction Interface]
[21/08/2012 13:44:22] data/talkactions/scripts/createitem.lua:eek:nSay
[21/08/2012 13:44:22] Description:
[21/08/2012 13:44:22] (luaDoPlayerAddItemEx) Item not found
[21/08/2012 13:47:33] Reloaded talk actions.

the problem is with me^^^^

* now zombie can spawn minimum 4 tiles (sqm) from player(s). There is a chance to spawn closer, but veeery low.

i want to erase (auto remove summon) how can i take this off?
../data/creaturescripts/scripts/zombie/onthink.lua from first post should remove summons. When zombie target on summon [no way to player] it should remove it. If it removes to slow then you should make onThink event for player that will check if he has summons and is in zombie area (and remove).

I've got a problem, I will rep the one that helps me.
I use the auto start event and it works perfectly, starts every hour etc and the event works fine.
BUT if the events start, they ask for players, and if no one joins, the event starts anyway and starts to summon zombies.
Eventually the map is full with zombies and there is no more space for zombies to spawn. The server starts giving errors that
it can't summon more zombies. Later on the server crashes. How can I fix it to NOT start if no players join? I'm using the script
exactly as it's written in the guide and also uses the autostart that he posted later in the thread.

Thank you in advance

why when the players get teleported to the arena, the zombies don't spawn?
if i spawn zombies with the god, it works but, the final broadcast says "versus 0 zombies"...
I've tested like 10 times but, in 1 time, it spawn 1 zombie (i don't know why!) and eventualy, the final broadcast says "versus 1 zombie" so...
what is the problem? :/

i'm using Otx 0.3 (for protocol 9.6)

Can Anyone Tell Me explain Simplest from this Cuz Im New
sory bad english :D

Back