• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zombie event

vTune

KakelmästareN^
Reaction score
Ok, so we are having a trouble with Zombie Event on Frozera. We are now looking for a decent scripter who can fix this for us, ofcourse for a decent amount of money.
Problem: The Zombies do not spawn, it says that they don't even exist.
The faster we get help, the more money you get.

This is the event (download) we are using:
http://otland.net/f82/zombie-event-new-version-bug-free-updated-128664/

Information about OTS:
Name: Frozera.Zapto_Org

Client: 8.6
TFSV: 0.3.6

It would be awesome if you could help us, just write in this thread if you're intressed, comment your skype name and we'll add you shortly.
You may also send a PM here on otland to me.

Ok, so we are having a trouble with Zombie Event on Frozera. We are now looking for a decent scripter who can fix this for us, ofcourse for a decent amount of money.
Problem: The Zombies do not spawn, it says that they don't even exist.
The faster we get help, the more money you get.

This is the event (download) we are using:
http://otland.net/f82/zombie-event-new-version-bug-free-updated-128664/

Information about OTS:
Name: Frozera.Zapto_Org

Client: 8.6
TFSV: 0.3.6

It would be awesome if you could help us, just write in this thread if you're intressed, comment your skype name and we'll add you shortly.
You may also send a PM here on otland to me.

It works like a charm for me.
Did you put correctly the spawn area?
You have to put the north and south area...

did you changed monster name, do you have the zombie monster in monsters.xml and in the correct folder? No errors there?
If you can't summon the monster maybe you changed the name and you have something wrong, take a look to monsters folder and if you chanegd the monster name, there's some scripts that have "zombie event" as a standard monster change that too.

only that? but it don't show you in what folder you get this error?
I think you may edited monsters.xml or any xml file and you did something wrong.

What distro are you using?

You already checked if you have that function: doCreateMonster ?
I didn't check the whole script, I'm on job right now, but check if you have that function, if you haven't, then check that function: doSummonCreature and replace it ;]

What distro are you using?

You already checked if you have that function: doCreateMonster ?
I didn't check the whole script, I'm on job right now, but check if you have that function, if you haven't, then check that function: doSummonCreature and replace it ;]
The problem is the zombie_event.xml. The monster file. It wont work at all. I can even summon the creatures manually on my god

Did you renamed some file ?
Check your zombie_event.xml and find this:

PHP:
<script>
<event name="ZombieThink"/>
<event name="ZombieDeath"/>
</script>

Now check your creaturescripts.xml for this

PHP:
<event type="think" name="ZombieThink" event="script" value="zombie/onthink.lua"/>
<event type="death" name="ZombieDeath" event="script" value="zombie/ondeath.lua"/>

Must be the same name...

------

What's ur distro version?

Im using 0.3.6 v5 edited på otswe. And yes all looks good with creaturescipt and <scripts> in zombie_event.xml</scripts>

Back