• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ZoOorO's mapping thread!

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Hellu! :)
only mapping here, not the best mapper but not the worst mapper i accept all your thoughts of my mapping:)

757-welcome-create-your-character.png

Welcome, you can create your own account.

743-out-temple-edoria-picture-1.png

Out of the Temple of Edoria.

742-out-temple-edoria-picture-2.png

Out of the Temple of Edoria.

755-hidden-paladin-shop-outside.png

The hidden Paladin shop from the outside.

756-hidden-paladin-shop-inside.png

The hidden Paladin shop from the inside.

879-bog-raider-cave-outside.png

The Bog raider cave from the outside.

880-bog-raider-cave-inside.png

The Bog raider cave from the inside.

889-second-floor-bog-raider-cave-youll-find-druid-outfit-addon-2-npc.png

In the second floor of the bog raider cave you'll find the Druid outfit addon 2 NPC!

Last edited:
Like you said, not the worst but not the best either. I think you're better than me at least.. :p

EDIT: Also glad that you decided not to leave. But behave yourself now.

Last edited:
@edit/up
yeah, your words was strong and i really felt wrong!

Thanks Empty! :) well I would never say that I'm better then anyone on anything :p everyone can do his/her best and get awesome result.

Last edited:
Everyone got the touch of mapping ;).

But everyone need to find it. :)

@ZoOoro:

Very nice, you have very nice ideas, creative ideas...

:D!

Last edited:
ZoOorO, Are you looking for a team? I like your mapping skills. I like the first picture. It could be good for account manager :D

Pretty neat!
thank you!
Sorry you ain't got the "touch of the mapping".
Ye, could you please teach me the touch of the mapping?
Everyone got the touch of mapping ;).

But everyone need to find it. :)

@ZoOoro:

Very nice, you very ideas, creative ideas...

:D!
woho thanks my friend:)
ZoOorO, Are you looking for a team? I like your mapping skills. I like the first picture. It could be good for account manager :D
Well I'm not looking for any team doing this for my own ots :p and oh thanks you! :)

You said you were interested in joining Xazoria, I'll contact you on MSN later as I'm pretty impressed with your work. So ehm, whenever you get on MSN I'll contact you and Flyde and we can discuss the matter (if you're still interested).

Yours,
Macro.

nice brother, Good job :)
;o when did you join bro?<33
You said you were interested in joining Xazoria, I'll contact you on MSN later as I'm pretty impressed with your work. So ehm, whenever you get on MSN I'll contact you and Flyde and we can discuss the matter (if you're still interested).

Yours,
Macro.

well lets talk tonight :p

The first one is really cool only that crystal doesnt fit there... the rest have kinda strange stuff to fit together so i dont like them... but the last one with pala shop is cool tho :D

The first one is really cool only that crystal doesnt fit there... the rest have kinda strange stuff to fit together so i dont like them... but the last one with pala shop is cool tho :D
hehe thanks for telling your opinion it might be helping me doing my next thing maybe! :)

btw are you mapping for a server or are you just fun mapping?
I'm mapping for me and my friend, we will use the map on our ots which will be online as fast as I'm done. Btw its modified TFS map, i want ppl to love it so i edited it ;D

Pretty nice actually ;D. Over all it's quite a nice map but I felt like something was missing, can't tell what it is. 7/10

Pretty nice actually ;D. Over all it's quite a nice map but I felt like something was missing, can't tell what it is. 7/10
I know what you was missing, you was missing the server online hehe :D
nah kidding thanks :D

You do have the touch, very good job mate.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Yoho I made my Bog raider cave but but not fully done yet ;D
879-bog-raider-cave-outside.png

The Bog raider cave from the outside.

880-bog-raider-cave-inside.png

The Bog raider cave from the inside.

regards ;D<3

Back