• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

zTracker, another maptracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not created by master-m, and I don't think it's open-source either. So I doubt master-m could make it unavailable on OpenTibia servers.

There is a Linux version source released, but its an older version of it. Will add it to my post in a sec.

Rapidshare Link
SpeedyShare Link

Got links from TProgramming

Last edited:
There is a Linux version source released, but its an older version of it. Will add it to my post in a sec.

http://rapidshare.com/files/75181819...rc.tar.gz.html
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/181769258.html

Got links from TProgramming

First link is not correctly pasted :p.

EDIT: Sources are GPL'd, the guy who ported it to Windows MUST post the sources unless it's the author of the Linux sources.

in his thread, he said
"I'll release only binaries for windows, if you are interested in sources check this post(and here it linked to another thread).", but il mention the GPL license ;p

+fixing the link

The guy first made it for linux(open-source) and then ported to windows but he won't release the sources for the ported version.

I know whats the problem with this.
The version for 8.1 is the only one who works.
Because the 8.0 one make hi's mapes in y-30000 x-30000 z-7 ^.-

Last edited:
How do i make so if a track something? Save it.
Then i log in on tibia again and trying to start the tracking, then i losing my map?;/

How do i make so if a track something? Save it.
Then i log in on tibia again and trying to start the tracking, then i losing my map?;/

The creater is making a function for that. It just a manor of time now.

I know whats the problem with this.
The version for 8.1 is the only one who works.
Because the 8.0 one make hi's mapes in y-30000 x-30000 z-7 ^.-

It maps in the coords 32k~ because there is where it's located the real tibia map. I got the full one and the coords are in 32000 and stuff ;)

This is really really great, Thank you alot for this product, I could donate money to it to make this project better!

for see the tracked map open .otx file of tracked map with one text editor like notepad or notepad++

and look the cordenates
like this
Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<map width="1823" height="1056" templex="0" templey="0" templez="0">
<tile x="1625" y="914" z="8" ground="101">
<item id="1051"/>
</tile>
<tile x="1625" y="915" z="8" ground="101">
<item id="1049"/>
</tile>

and open the mapeditor and search the cordenates x y z

Last edited:
i dont understan :S..
I do not understand how to use it...
can u explain me plix???

this thing leaves patches of un tracked things everywhere? why doesnt it also track map off screen? the 2 squares that your client downloads should also be tracked.. but it doesnt.. and i wasted 3 hrs :(

this thing leaves patches of un tracked things everywhere? why doesnt it also track map off screen? the 2 squares that your client downloads should also be tracked.. but it doesnt.. and i wasted 3 hrs :(

I know that this version contains some bugs, the creator knows it also and is working hard on it.

If this is solely for real Tibia, why not make it upload the tracked tiles to a global database which everyone (Who uses it) can download from?
That way you dont have to start over when you start using it but can continue where the rest left off.

I am kinda new to this "MapTracking" thingy, could anyone explain what a MapTracker is, what it does, and how it works ? I read the instructions but I dont really understand its process..

It copys Tibias map.

You logg on to Tibia,
Start the .exe,
You go around some areas, (you choose how much and where)
Then I think you logg of or turn it off,
After that you'll save it as a .otx :)(),
And, done! You're finished! You got the area you copied!
Now you can see the area you copied via mapeditor (open it with mapeditor)

Atleast I think how it works... May not be exact ofc... Lol. :p.

Thankyou very much!

Shame you can't continue maptracking on the file you got, please fix that! It's very important.

Make it support Otbm maps please

Or post a OTX map editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back