• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zysen's mapping pieces !

Cute house :] The roof may look a little wierd if u stop and take a good look at it, but other then that its all good! I like the nature aswell :]

Zys, I think you should apply for a project, maybe Scarlet Horn? > You got a lot of potential and I think the SC-Horn team can help U develop that. =)

@HesteN : Thanks :)
@Illusion : I would,but I really don't got time now. If I get some spare time,I'll apply for sure.

So,I never mapped any desert,so I "tried" to map a desert city. Here's the result ! :)

89TrE.png

And you made it very well! The thing I dislike is the grass tufts, kinda wierd grass growing trough marble roof? xD

And the water coming out of the angels head xd

Other then that this looks reaaally good!

Yea,I actually i also dislike the grass tufts on the marble floors xd I'll remove them.
And the water coming out of the angels head ; I like it in some way xd

Yes very clean, a bit more of small stones and gravel and some jungle plants would fit.

Back