• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zysen's mapping pieces !

Thanks. I'm better now,so,mapped something. I usually don't like to map ice,but I'll give it a try :)
NOTE: Didn't placed monsters yet.

gOmR4.png

/Zysen.

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm better now,so,mapped something. I usually don't like to map ice,but I'll give it a try :)

gOmR4.png

/Zysen.

:O AMA GAWD!

xd

gives me like a "mysterious cave" feel with that lighting :)

gOmR4.png

/Zysen.

Quote,and a bump :)

Please merge doubleposts.
My first castle :)

lw62.png

/Zysen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow.

Good job Zysen! You are getting better and better every day! :D

The only thing Im not sure about is the floor tho, if thats a roof aswell maybe u should have some other floor and maybe not grass tufts, other then that - epic work!

Gotta say I totally shocked watching this thread. I will explain you why. I did take a look on the first 3 pages and almost wanted to quit watching on this thread. On the button on the 4th page I saw some piece a good mapper could make. Guess what, after the 4th page you kept impressing me. It's really great to see, keep mapping great pieces!

Edit 1: liked the picture I loved the most.
Edit 2: great to see more and more people are starting to map and share their toughts with others!

Back