• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zysen's mapping pieces !

That ice piece you started a little while ago, change that waterfall (bit more edges) and it would look perfect and take the trash out of the water.

Snow :]

W7BmQ.png

My tips would be:
- Remove 50-70% of the bushes and then add a few normal green trees.
Remove them so that it's possible to walk anywhere necessary, for example behind the house, you have to sidestep to get to the small blueberry farm = Annoying
Also remove alot of the bushes near the front door and perhaps add some dirt just outside the door and under the water-well.

Details you can add if you want to:
- Rock Soil (Very small patches and perhaps 1 bigger one.
(On the rock soil, add rocks of any size, don't spam it though ^^//You can also put grey gravel if the rock soil patch is big enough)
- "Mountain" (Quite Small and add rocksoil underneath it)
- Stones randomly spread around the whole place, I would suggest using ~ 1-3 big stones and ~ 4-8 of the smaller stones. You can use the tiny walkable stones aswell.
- "Thick" grass borders (To make it look kinda like a little hill on the grass) ID: 7657.
- Dirt Patches leading towards the house, add some brown gravel on these, not on the grass, preferably.
- Press "A" to remove autobordering and then delete the 2 fence poles inside the wall (the blueberry farm fence).

Here is a picture I made for you which includes all the tips I posted.
Don't look at the layout/structure though, since it's just random examples scattered all over the place.

@Snowplace:
Looks okay, I would remove that big tree though OR remake it :p
Also, you might wanna think about the amount of Ice/snow thingies you put on the bushes, right now it's almost on every bush xF

I hope this helps!
Best Regards
/Falarion

Read my post then noob, don't just look at the picture ffs.
I just posted completely random examples, it's not a good structure or anything, It's just randomly scattered, geez.

"Here is a picture I made for you which includes all the tips I posted.
Don't look at the layout/structure though, since it's just random examples scattered all over the place."

Nothing to flame on the cave, it looks great. Nicely detailed, clean playable and nice, mabye remove rotworm holes.

Good job there.

If you put the "scroll" thing there on the table so people just look at it.. it can be taken.. just saying. But nice overall except wuts up with the sand?

My first plan was a big mountain,with some sand and things. I was thinking to put pirates,but I didn't have time to finish,so I made Cyclops,also this is my first mountain made by RAW ;o
Thanks ;)

If you put the "scroll" thing there on the table so people just look at it.. it can be taken.. just saying. But nice overall except wuts up with the sand?

The scroll cant be taken with a blood spot on top of it ;o

Back