• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zysen's mapping pieces !

OBy68.png

o1y39.png

0TNcm.png

:D

> of the little house

Looks a lot like something I made before, I'll find it if it is like mine.

Looks ight though :)

Really? xd
Thanks Peroxide :)

EDIT: I was thinking to make an amazon camp,but I was lazy xd,so I tried to make some wolves. :D

j1F4v.png

Last edited:
This looks pretty neat, the grass is to empty tho, the mountain could use some ID: 8011-8014 to get some more color on it, I would add some ground variation, a big stone or perhaps some small fir tree or/and bushes :p keep it up!

Its pretty, but i dont like it so much, hmm like hesten perhaps some bushes, keep work

The first picture is quite boring, still good tho, but the second one is really neat. Good job!

Looks pretty neat, the structure of the ruins dosent really make sense, but somehow I kinda like it anyway, not sure about "bushes" or whatever that sprite is, I mean it suits with the color and all, but I dont really get what it is so if I found it in a desert I would be kinda confused :'D

Nice job tho, keep it up I wanna see more :)

I agree with Hesten about ruins but i still like it none the less, nice work man! :)

If this is the first time you made something like this, then its really good, you map more like an experienced mapper then a beginner.

Back