• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [10.76] Remere's Map Editor

So I downloaded the 10.35 version and now am having errors that say "archive.dll not found." How do I fix this..

I fixed the problem with the help from a friend. Ignore my post ^. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is the latest rme I cannot use it.. Not supported for win8? (even though apparently I cannot install any of them yet I had rme on win 8 previously..(

Hello. I got an error while trying to compile the latest source using Linux Mint 17, 64 bits. I have installed libwxgtk3.0-dev and all the necessary boost libraries. Since I got this error directly from the github source, without coding anything beforehand I assume that make Makefile maybe is missing some flags? Is this error known to you guys?
Code:
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp: In member function ‘void ContainerItemButton::OnMouseDoubleLeftClick(wxMouseEvent&)’:
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp:49:30: error: no matching function for call to ‘ContainerItemButton::OnEditItem(wxCommandEvent)’
  OnEditItem(wxCommandEvent());
  ^
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp:49:30: note: candidate is:
In file included from /home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp:7:0:
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.h:34:8: note: void ContainerItemButton::OnEditItem(wxCommandEvent&)
  void OnEditItem(wxCommandEvent& event);
  ^
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.h:34:8: note:  no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘wxCommandEvent’ to ‘wxCommandEvent&’
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp:55:29: error: no matching function for call to ‘ContainerItemButton::OnAddItem(wxCommandEvent)’
  OnAddItem(wxCommandEvent());
  ^
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp:55:29: note: candidate is:
In file included from /home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp:7:0:
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.h:33:8: note: void ContainerItemButton::OnAddItem(wxCommandEvent&)
  void OnAddItem(wxCommandEvent& event);
  ^
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.h:33:8: note:  no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘wxCommandEvent’ to ‘wxCommandEvent&’
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp: In member function ‘void ContainerItemPopupMenu::Update(ContainerItemButton*)’:
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp:230:76: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
  if(parentContainer->getVolume() <= (int)parentContainer->getVector().size())

I'm assuming the source doesn't have a single error and it's my system that's missing something. Am I wrong?

Hello. I got an error while trying to compile the latest source using Linux Mint 17, 64 bits. I have installed libwxgtk3.0-dev and all the necessary boost libraries. Since I got this error directly from the github source, without coding anything beforehand I assume that make Makefile maybe is missing some flags? Is this error known to you guys?
Code:
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp: In member function ‘void ContainerItemButton::OnMouseDoubleLeftClick(wxMouseEvent&)’:
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp:49:30: error: no matching function for call to ‘ContainerItemButton::OnEditItem(wxCommandEvent)’
  OnEditItem(wxCommandEvent());
  ^
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp:49:30: note: candidate is:
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.h:34:8: note: void ContainerItemButton::OnEditItem(wxCommandEvent&)
  void OnEditItem(wxCommandEvent& event);
  ^
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.h:34:8: note:  no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘wxCommandEvent’ to ‘wxCommandEvent&’
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp:55:29: error: no matching function for call to ‘ContainerItemButton::OnAddItem(wxCommandEvent)’
  OnAddItem(wxCommandEvent());
  ^
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp:55:29: note: candidate is:
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.h:33:8: note: void ContainerItemButton::OnAddItem(wxCommandEvent&)
  void OnAddItem(wxCommandEvent& event);
  ^
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.h:33:8: note:  no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘wxCommandEvent’ to ‘wxCommandEvent&’
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp: In member function ‘void ContainerItemPopupMenu::Update(ContainerItemButton*)’:
/home/gugah/devel/cpp/tibia/rme/source/container_properties_window.cpp:230:76: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
  if(parentContainer->getVolume() <= (int)parentContainer->getVector().size())

I'm assuming the source doesn't have a single error and it's my system that's missing something. Am I wrong?

u might get support here http://otland.net/threads/compiling-remeres-map-editor-from-the-latest-source-with-msvc-2013.216826/

Hard.
If you dont know that RME read 10.41 OTBM file, create new map and try to rebuild it to 10.41
In MAP>PROPERTIES>CLIENT VERSION, there you have all "installed" versions of tibia.
If you dont have just make it by your self.
Create 1041 folder add every thing from 10.30(example) and change items.otbm and items.xml to your from 10.41
Then go to Clients.xml and add your client.
<otb client="10.41" version="3" id="client number (change this)"/>
<client name="10.41" otb="10.41" visible="true" data_directory="1041">
<otbm version="3"/>
<extensions from="8.20 - 8.31" to="10.41"/>
<data datversion="10.10" sprversion="9.6" dat="DAT NUMBER" spr="SPR NUMBER"/>
</client>

Hard.
If you dont know that RME read 10.41 OTBM file, create new map and try to rebuild it to 10.41
In MAP>PROPERTIES>CLIENT VERSION, there you have all "installed" versions of tibia.
If you dont have just make it by your self.
Create 1041 folder add every thing from 10.30(example) and change items.otbm and items.xml to your from 10.41
Then go to Clients.xml and add your client.
thank you :)

Back