• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [10.76] Remere's Map Editor

7e4K5abr.png

My issue.. Windows 8.1 x64

Regards,
Cody

Last edited by a moderator:
How to configure that to tibia 10.51? Im with problems when I select the directory of my 10.51 tibia...

I did. I downloaded all three, but vcredit_arm.exe is the one that I can't run on my computer. The other two are fine..

Regards,
Cody

You shouldn't be able to unless you're running an ARM-based PC (which you probably aren't).

Damn.. Any ideas on how to get this running? It doesn't recognize the installation folder for my client.

Regards,
Cody

I had to uninstall all the VC2013 redists I had installed, then install the x86 (32-bit) version - despite running Win 7/64.

Damn.. Any ideas on how to get this running? It doesn't recognize the installation folder for my client.

Regards,
Cody
Dude, I had the same issue with Tibia client 10.50. Try with other versions. Once you open the map editor close all the bothering windows and then go to file/preferences/client versions and then change the default client version to the one that works. Mine is working with Tibia client 10.35.

Is anyone else having issues with extensions using the latest version? I can't get them to load with 10.55 :<

THere are not a lot of creatures. Only categories I have are NPCs and "Others" mostly just random bosses in there. How can I add normal creatures? Thank you

Why cant anyone just post Tibia.dat and Tibia.spr files that are needed for the map-editor to work?! common

Back