• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.95 + Cast] [TFS 1.2] Custom modifications V2

I copied and replaced all the files from this to my OT folder that is 10.77, but it still uses 10.77 clients, any ideas?

working here, also is my own compilation
@Lundrial

I have found the bug.

The "history page" works properly only if you have 15 or less transactions, after that if you hit the button "history" your client clashes trying to show you 16 or more transactions.

Apparently in history page there is a button called "previous page" and when you click that button it just disappears, I think this issue it's because of some pagination system.

@Lundrial

Just curious, what commit you downloaded this source or what commit was added after??

Can anybody reupload this to a free file host?

Which reward system is this? I need to switch to the old one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job guys!

Did anybody succeed on trying to change the address of the "Get Coins" button in the store?

I found this in the binary
Code:
https://secure.tibia.com/account/index.php?subtopic=redirectlogin&clienttarget=payment&clientselection=SC

But it adds a "3" to the end of the specified address.

Has anybody managed to remove it?

Sorry for the double reply but, since there is no way to edit my post, here is a workaround
add
Code:
?subtopic=
after the modified address.

About the history bug - I'm also experiencing it - when history > 15, crashes.

Here is a quick fix while we don't have a pagination system. All I did is add a limit of 15 to the db selection query.
in modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua

replace
Code:
local resultId = db.storeQuery("SELECT * FROM `store_history` WHERE `account_id` = " .. accountId .. " ORDER BY `time` DESC")
for
Code:
local resultId = db.storeQuery("SELECT * FROM `store_history` WHERE `account_id` = " .. accountId .. " ORDER BY `time` DESC LIMIT 15;")

Last edited by a moderator:
Some stuff that should be fixed or tested.
Important note - I used winmerge to get the changes from Lundrial's release to TFS. I removed the reward loot part because I'm using the other system, it is well configured for me.

- Wand of vortex (the item Lundrial used to include the critical damage system) is still in movements.xml and, in weapons.xml, it uses 0 mana instead of 2;
- "test" talkaction has not been removed, I didn't check what it does;
- On login - in the TFS I have on 10.77 (includes all my changes, the reward system), login is working fine. Now, when I log in, it says I'm free account (even though I have premium days). When I log in and use Ctrl + G, it says I have 32k+ premium days;
- I believe that another problem is linked to the login - offline training time is not regenerating;

Item move problems:
- I cannot move items inside the store inbox, it is working fine - but I can move items inside containers in the store inbox. If I buy a stackable item, it comes with the parcel and I can move items inside this parcel;
- I am also experiencing the problem where, sometimes, an item disappears when I move it inside a container. I was not able to reproduce these problems. I recommend that people play for a bit for it to happen - I didn't need to play much for it to happen at least 3x:

> I was playing on a level 8 paladin and when I dragged my bow inside my backpack, it disappeared;
> I dragged another item from the hand to a backpack, it disappeared too;
> (1) I bought a purple backpack in NPC; (2) went to the potion NPC and bought 300x great mana potions; (3) dragged 100x potions inside the purple bp, it moved ok; (4) when I tried to put more potions inside the purple bp, they would just disappear, like if the bp was limited for 100x potions.

I tried throwing my items away, logging out and in again, buying another purple bp, buying more potions and make it disappear again, but it didn't.

Some stuff that should be fixed or tested.
Important note - I used winmerge to get the changes from Lundrial's release to TFS. I removed the reward loot part because I'm using the other system, it is well configured for me.

- Wand of vortex (the item Lundrial used to include the critical damage system) is still in movements.xml and, in weapons.xml, it uses 0 mana instead of 2;
- "test" talkaction has not been removed, I didn't check what it does;
- On login - in the TFS I have on 10.77 (includes all my changes, the reward system), login is working fine. Now, when I log in, it says I'm free account (even though I have premium days). When I log in and use Ctrl + G, it says I have 32k+ premium days;
- I believe that another problem is linked to the login - offline training time is not regenerating;

Item move problems:
- I cannot move items inside the store inbox, it is working fine - but I can move items inside containers in the store inbox. If I buy a stackable item, it comes with the parcel and I can move items inside this parcel;
- I am also experiencing the problem where, sometimes, an item disappears when I move it inside a container. I was not able to reproduce these problems. I recommend that people play for a bit for it to happen - I didn't need to play much for it to happen at least 3x:

> I was playing on a level 8 paladin and when I dragged my bow inside my backpack, it disappeared;
> I dragged another item from the hand to a backpack, it disappeared too;
> (1) I bought a purple backpack in NPC; (2) went to the potion NPC and bought 300x great mana potions; (3) dragged 100x potions inside the purple bp, it moved ok; (4) when I tried to put more potions inside the purple bp, they would just disappear, like if the bp was limited for 100x potions.

I tried throwing my items away, logging out and in again, buying another purple bp, buying more potions and make it disappear again, but it didn't.
almost all those problems are easy to fix (got almost all those fixes)

almost all those problems are easy to fix (got almost all those fixes)

Do you know exactly what's wrong with the login or the item move problems?
I'm trying to print some flags on login but, still, I have no idea. Still gotta look for and test the code that writes the time in the db.

Is there any remeres map editor out that supports client 10.95 yet?

Is there any remeres map editor out that supports client 10.95 yet?

Get RME from http://opentibiaservers.net/?subtopic=downloads&type=ot_tools
Go to the data folder, copy folder 1094 and rename it to 1095.
In the data folder, on clients.xml, add
Code:
<otb client="10.95" version="3" id="59"/>
and
Code:
        <client name="10.95" otb="10.95" default="true" visible="true" data_directory="1095">
            <otbm version="3"/>
            <extensions from="8.20 - 8.31" to="10.95"/>
            <data format="10.92" dat="0x000041F3" spr="0x575A84BD"/>
        </client>

Note - remove the default="true" from the 10.94 version.

Get RME from http://opentibiaservers.net/?subtopic=downloads&type=ot_tools
Go to the data folder, copy folder 1094 and rename it to 1095.
In the data folder, on clients.xml, add
Code:
<otb client="10.95" version="3" id="59"/>
and
Code:
        <client name="10.95" otb="10.95" default="true" visible="true" data_directory="1095">
            <otbm version="3"/>
            <extensions from="8.20 - 8.31" to="10.95"/>
            <data format="10.92" dat="0x000041F3" spr="0x575A84BD"/>
        </client>

Note - remove the default="true" from the 10.94 version.
It doesnt work to use the default tibia 10.95 .spr files when loading the map editor.

Can someone tell me what are the modifications to make djarek cast system work on 10.95 tibia ?

The critical hit system is not working for me (I'm not sure if it is still in the "to do" list).
In game.cpp, this
attackerPlayer->getSkillLevel(SKILL_CRITICAL_HIT_CHANCE)
returns 0 in function Game::combatChangeHealth
I'm trying to fix that now.

Also, has anybody figured out why it shows "free account" in the character list just after informing acc and pw, and then 32700 premium days after you logged in (when you log out or use Ctrl + G)?

I am really sorry for posting twice once again, but, concerning the error with critical damage,

attackerPlayer->getSkillLevel(SKILL_CRITICAL_HIT_CHANCE)

This returns an integer < 100. Dividing it by 100 will result in 0, and that's why critical damage = damage + (damage * critical_hit_damage * 0)

Back