• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Avesta

First at all, make it possible to compile for Linux, because no one gonna buy Windows server and pay for nothing/shit if Linux is free. Then post it here *_*.

Server is really nice done but if compiling for Linux will be possible it will be roxy, sexy ^^

First at all, make it possible to compile for Linux, because no one gonna buy Windows server and pay for nothing/shit if Linux is free. Then post it here *_*.

Server is really nice done but if compiling for Linux will be possible it will be roxy, sexy ^^

Compile it yourself if you want it for linux, take it as is or shut up.

I have just compiled for Linux, but the server crashes shorty after. Moreover the exception tracer doesn't want to generate report for me =/. Anyway, this server is experimental and not tested at all. Buying a dedicated server for it at the present time would be simply stupid.

Updated server.

It should be now possible to compile server under Linux. Fixed also that mentioned crash which appeared shortly after starting the server (under Linux).

Compile it yourself if you want it for linux, take it as is or shut up.

Its Ferrus business not mine, I wont use it if it isnt work for Linux because I dont like Win~.

#Ferrus,

Could you make a same fix with crashing at 7.6? ;)

Maybe some other day, don't feel like logging on Linux and testing it all again.

Samme, if you simply don't know how to compile it on linux, leave it or spend some time on reading tutorials instead of crying before even trying to compile it. You should be happy with that so you are able to see 7.4 sources which were converted from the newest ot branch.

Samme, if you simply don't know how to compile it on linux, leave it or spend some time on reading tutorials instead of crying before even trying to compile it. You should be happy with that so you are able to see 7.4 sources which were converted from the newest ot branch.

Omg, get a life noob! I KNOW how to compile it on Linux, but others may don`t know so what is the point to release distro that support only one operating system? Maybe some other person`s like Linux not Windows (like me) and they don`t know how to compile, but if their use compiling tutorials it still fail`s then it`s Ferrus fail.

very old ots lol do people still host these?

No, but maybe this server will change that.

baracs said:
And the Houses ferrus?

This RME no support Houses :/

Houses does work, you need to click in preferences->clientversion on "use houses for older maps".

Omg, get a life noob! I KNOW how to compile it on Linux, but others may don`t know so what is the point to release distro that support only one operating system? Maybe some other person`s like Linux not Windows (like me) and they don`t know how to compile, but if their use compiling tutorials it still fail`s then it`s Ferrus fail.

And how is that my fail that some people are noobs and can't compile server? I already said that it's possible now to compile on Linux so end this subject.

like always you give sux ver... mapeditor break my map{4h work} and you never give groups

Back