• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Avesta

Not,only NICAW AAC.

Huh? I re-make Gesior`s account maker for Avesta (7.6) but it should work with 7.4 too, I used Gesior`s ACC for 7.6 and it worked perfect for me, not much to edit, some lines at POT and some other file`s, errors told you what to do :p

But I like to use ` , any problem?

#on_top

Ferrus, when you gonna fix crashing at Linux in Avesta 7.6?

1.Anyone test it on Debian? (7.4)
2.Rudolf released his gesior for Avesta but it won't work.

But I like to use ` , any problem?

#on_top

Ferrus, when you gonna fix crashing at Linux in Avesta 7.6?

This crash on Linux is nothing, there's some different crash on both linux and windows, which I don't know what's causing. Waiting now till the server crashes again and the crash report get generated.

Error:
make all-am
make[1]: Wejście do katalogu `/home/ots/avesta/source'
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -Wall -g -O2 -MT databasesqlite.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/databasesqlite.Tpo -c -o databasesqlite.o databasesqlite.cpp
mv -f .deps/databasesqlite.Tpo .deps/databasesqlite.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -Wall -g -O2 -MT account.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/account.Tpo -c -o account.o account.cpp
mv -f .deps/account.Tpo .deps/account.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -D__USE_SQLITE__ -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -Wall -g -O2 -MT container.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/container.Tpo -c -o container.o container.cpp
In file included from scheduler.h:29,
from game.h:37,
from container.cpp:24:
tasks.h:84: error: 'condition_variable' in namespace 'boost' does not name a type
In file included from game.h:37,
from container.cpp:24:
scheduler.h:42: error: 'system_time' in namespace 'boost' does not name a type
scheduler.h:56: error: 'system_time' in namespace 'boost' does not name a type
scheduler.h: In member function 'bool SchedulerTask::eek:perator<(const SchedulerTask&) const':
scheduler.h:46: error: 'getCycle' was not declared in this scope
scheduler.h:46: error: 'const class SchedulerTask' has no member named 'getCycle'
scheduler.h: In constructor 'SchedulerTask::SchedulerTask(uint32_t, boost::function<void ()(), std::allocator<void> >)':
scheduler.h:52: error: 'm_cycle' was not declared in this scope
scheduler.h:52: error: 'get_system_time' is not a member of 'boost'
scheduler.h:52: error: 'boost::posix_time' has not been declared
scheduler.h: At global scope:
scheduler.h:108: error: 'condition_variable' in namespace 'boost' does not name a type
make[1]: *** [container.o] Błąd 1
make[1]: Opuszczenie katalogu `/home/ots/avesta/source'
make: *** [all] Błąd 2

nice release, but it doesn't have an option to war servers such as "no damage same feet" or "no damage same acc"

is there any way to do it?

in the first login there is no prob

but after that, if I login at X sqm, relog, and then pass by the X sqm again it will crash (even if the player isn't saving and it's not the map neither it's an only sqm)

is it happening only with me?

in the first login there is no prob

but after that, if I login at X sqm, relog, and then pass by the X sqm again it will crash (even if the player isn't saving and it's not the map neither it's an only sqm)

is it happening only with me?

This version is unstable, I shouldn't have added tile optimizations from OTServ. Later I upload version without that.

thanks

there should be some war option as I said above
"no damage same feet" or "no damage same acc"

Arrgghh... I want to make serv on 7.4 but i have only bugged versions(one with this schema check, second is the newest) and because of that i can't put serv(i already have db in mysql, and i don't want to change it to sqlite). So could you upload fixed version or at least tell me what i should change in sources(what files to what rev)?

Back