• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

@Ezzz

I know npc work itd . I don't know why have world error ;/

FATAL: [OTBM loader] [x:31980, y:31554, z:7] Failed to load item 2148.
:: Loading map from: data/data/world/world.otbm OTBM
FATAL: [OTBM loader] Could not open the file data/data/world/world.otbm.

In position 31980 / 51554 / 7 i have water ;/

If you know how to compile the source code, check my post: http://otland.net/threads/7-72-othire-0-0-1b-based-in-otserv-trunk-latest.212153/page-7#post-2055714

If you would like to support in the downgrading process pull requests are welcome.

I already took a look at TFS 1.0. I might try to downgrade r775.
Nice Ezzz, I'm glad you listen to what the community wants. Wish I was skilled enough to help out, but I ain't. Good luck mate.

nice, what exactly did you change to make it compatible? i have edited some stuff with nicaw don't feel like redoing it all >.>

it was mostly compatible except for guilds, i just changed the column names it calls for in class/account and class/guild

Nice Ezzz, I'm glad you listen to what the community wants. Wish I was skilled enough to help out, but I ain't. Good luck mate.

You could remove useless code from the data and make a pull request :^)

Due to recent changes in TFS, decided to re-downgrade for the 5th time TFS 1.0 (latest Revision!).

In less than 10 minutes I'm already able to login without very little tricks to make sure my protocol changes are correct, only for Tibia 7.72

0jSFAR3.jpg

The one in Github was r775 (I remember that was one of the versions I downgraded for a friend few months ago).
I've downloaded the latest revision and I'm doing the protocol downgrading process, I've cleaned the Git project will upload this new one after the protocol downgrade process is complete (protocolgame.cpp).

I have every time this error ;/ as fix this error ?;/

Srry for post @ up and @2up can't edit ;/

Code:

My version otbm - 1 ;/

As i change version to 2 ?

Back