• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

Guys, let's all create a perfect engine based in @@Ezzz work for oldschool servers ?? << didnt understand this then

I won't release my own project, as I said, my own.
But for sure, I want to help the community to create the "perfect" engine for oldschool server, but I need the opinion of you guys, what should we add to make this perfect ?

first thing to do is stop taking codes for yourself only and start sharing them instead of requesting them and adding to your own source and later selling it

But for sure, I want to help the community to create the "perfect" engine for oldschool server, but I need the opinion of you guys, what should we add to make this perfect ?
put in party exp

1. Stability
2. Latest features/a lot of configurable things in config.lua for example.
That's it. :)

first thing to do is stop taking codes for yourself only and start sharing them instead of requesting them and adding to your own source and later selling it

Did you read my post ???
Are you sure I'll sell it ??

Nottinghster said:
I want to help the community to create the "perfect" engine for oldschool server

Again, list what is so important about TFS 1.0 in oldschool, send me some interest and I might downgrade.
I'm just saying that because TFS is in active development and OTserv (what I know of) isin't beeing developed any more, so just for the sake of being up to date.

1 - OTServ_SVN 0.6.3 (lastest rev) is stable
2 - What kind of features ?
Easy config for example war-modes, party exp bonus, friendly fire in guilds and partys. UH traps, Rope if item/mob on rope spot, go through players in PZ, protection levels and so forth. That's just a few :)

Yes in tfs 1.0 you have the most functions and you can use better aacs with nice templates.
But im also glad with this since there is not much to change from avesta to otserv :).

Btw I noticed I'm not able to reload globalevents.

Thanks Ezzz

Yes in tfs 1.0 you have the most functions and you can use better aacs with nice templates.
But im also glad with this since there is not much to change from avesta to otserv :).

Btw I noticed I'm not able to reload globalevents.

Thanks Ezzz

You mean that it isn't being reloaded?

I'm just saying that because TFS is in active development and OTserv (what I know of) isin't beeing developed any more, so just for the sake of being up to date.

Easy config for example war-modes, party exp bonus, friendly fire in guilds and partys. UH traps, Rope if item/mob on rope spot, go through players in PZ, protection levels and so forth. That's just a few :)

It seems you barely know anything about OTServ and Tibia itself, no offense.

I'm not interested in war-modes.
We have party bonus, just gotta implement the active / disable mode for it.
Friendly fire in guilds and parties, you can do all that in combat.cpp without having to use TFS.
UH Traps, I'm not sure if we have it in OTServ, you might as well check :)
We can disable monster roping as well in config.lua
You will never be able to go through players in old Tibia clients, NEVER.
We have protection levels as well.

So I'm still not seeing anything so relevant to spend my precious free time in it.

Friendly fire in guilds and parties, you can do all that in combat.cpp without having to use TFS.
You will never be able to go through players in old Tibia clients, NEVER.
Ofc it can, I never said you can't with OTserv. Just came up with a few ideas that would be nice to have in the config.

Why wouldnt you? Sure it wasn't in old Tibia, but you can surely make it work. At least make it configurable for those who wants it or not. Just a feature.
And still, as above posters have said, TFS1.0 has more compatible AACs, scripts probably more available functions (lua duh) than otserv. And YES, i know all this can be implemented on otserv, but what a waste of time if TFS already have it.

The most important thing for me is to have all features of 7.4-7.6 (UH trap, rope spots, stair hopping, etc). To have more options on ACC websites will be a nice feature.

How can I make work this datapack of npcs with this release?
Here is my npc datapack > NPCS <
There are some pics:
FgAA6qn.png

CFSe0Qf.jpg

List of everything that was in old Tibia:

• Being able to boat while pz locked
  • Monster didnt switch or run diag
  • When you stand on someone they cant heal
  • Cant move up onto roof using parcels if someone is there, but can levitate
  • Can use vita after healing (for a double heal)
  • Summons give user full exp
  • No wands
  • No runes in shops = old community prices (sd 4k, uh 2k, hmm 1k, gfb 2.2k)
  • Bursts exhaust you
  • Monster summons give exp (skellsy off of beholders etc)
  • Cant rope if mwl / person is there on the hole
  • Have to drag yourself diag
  • Lvl 15 to make sd, lvl 11 to make uh
  • No worms for fishing
  • Sorc ue at lvl 34
  • Spears never break, but they drop
  • Being able to switch defensive / offensive attack during fights with no delay for knights (hit full attack, switch and block full defensive right before being hit)
  • No "sorry not possible"
  • No delay on fishing
  • No stamina
  • No soulpoints
  • No new pally ammo
  • Old magic and damage system
  • Sio heals over walls
  • Cant smash boxes with a weapon
  • Cant walk over stacked boxes
  • Boats not PZ
  • Can sd yourself
  • Haste lasts longer
  • Slower mana
  • Less mana for spells
  • No port hope / ank / new lands (which means no djinns)
  • Old outfits so no addons
  • No aimbot
  • No autosend on spells
  • Can push monsters bodies after they die and loot no matter who you are
  • Can block spawns above and below where u stand
  • No anti spam bull~~~~ (mute etc)
  • Can write acc number without warning
  • Monsters dont run when red
  • No limit on trade chat messages
  • Can stand on counters with stuff under you
  • Cant walk over tables / chests
  • Edron single demon spawn in the quest didnt have a ramp up
  • Venore drags accesable via south gate parceling up
  • Skull system does not ban (or maybe no skull system and the old amulet of life)
  • No multi coloured bps along with all the new graphics
  • No quest boxes = old 'once only' quests (the tombs, horned helmet, demon legs/medusa shield/guardian axe/dwarven axe, naginta, crystal wand, magican hat etc etc)
  • No built in light hack

Back