• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

@Nottinghster Now it works. I have added the decayTo and the duration of the items id 2016, 2017, ..., 2021 and the items 2025, 2026, ..., 2030. Thank you very much.

Thank you very much all and excuse my ignorance, I have a long since I analyzed things of open tibia.

Why do I get this error message...

Code:
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: Datei "libboost_regex-vc100-mt-1_51.lib" kann nicht geöffnet werden. (can't open)

And this are the error messages I got when I start the server...

6iirz1.jpg

Why he can't load my map, anyone know what I do wrong? :eek:

I'm sorry I haven't been up to issues lately, I've been worrying about way more important stuff in Real life, been working on my real map 7.7 on my free time. Hopefully for monday will start committing bug fixes reported and some people yet haven't caught! :)

Everything is set up, the "Map loader errors" are also gone and server is running.
Now I wonder how to login? 7.72 Client doesn't work.

I recompiled it, fixed the fixes nottinghster posted (Thanks), tried to use nicaw account, still many errors

@Ezzz Are there any major differences between tfs 1,0 and otserv? I would think it is, at least the amount of functions, but I do not know. As you now know how to downgrade properly, you should make it tfs 1.0 instead as it's in active development and most people makes scripts for it. Doesn't really matter to me anymore doh, as I gave up on OTS. Too expensive to host a server nowadays.

Back