• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

And what does those npc error's mean? He is spamming the whole console with that! :O

2yydy9.jpg

thank you @Boomz but its the MSVCP100D.dll im missing. and i followed everything in that thread, and i ended up on getting this instead : Could not start the program correctly (0xc000007b).

i followed the tutorial and i now see that i have to use the x32 dlls. but the problem is that when i use the x32 dll i get error missing MSVCP100D.dll . i tried to install the Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package. but it doesnt work... help me plix!

could someone give me an example of broadcast message? i have this creaturescript
Code:
function onKill(cid, target)
    if(isPlayer(target) == TRUE) then
        if getPlayerLevel(target) >= (getPlayerLevel(target)/2) then
            doSetItemSpecialDescription(doPlayerAddItem(cid,2178,1), "This is the corpse of "..getPlayerName(target).." ["..getPlayerLevel(target).."]. who was killed by ".. getPlayerName(cid) .." ["..getPlayerLevel(cid).."].")
            doBroadcastMessage(17, 'Antipk System: ' ..getPlayerName(cid) .. " [" ..getPlayerLevel(cid) .. "] <killed> " .. getPlayerName(target) .. " [" ..getPlayerLevel(target) .. "]")
        end
        return true
    end
end
but I only get the item with the specialdescription, the "doBroadcastMessage" is not work :c

I got this error, Failed to coneect to database. MYSQL ERROR: Can't connecto to mysql server on "127.0.0.1" <10061>

could someone give me an example of broadcast message? i have this creaturescript
Code:
function onKill(cid, target)
    if(isPlayer(target) == TRUE) then
        if getPlayerLevel(target) >= (getPlayerLevel(target)/2) then
            doSetItemSpecialDescription(doPlayerAddItem(cid,2178,1), "This is the corpse of "..getPlayerName(target).." ["..getPlayerLevel(target).."]. who was killed by ".. getPlayerName(cid) .." ["..getPlayerLevel(cid).."].")
            doBroadcastMessage(17, 'Antipk System: ' ..getPlayerName(cid) .. " [" ..getPlayerLevel(cid) .. "] <killed> " .. getPlayerName(target) .. " [" ..getPlayerLevel(target) .. "]")
        end
        return true
    end
end
but I only get the item with the specialdescription, the "doBroadcastMessage" is not work :c

Try using
Code:
broadcastMessage("AntiPK System: ".. getPlayerName(cid) .." [".. getPlayerLevel(cid) .."] killed ".. getPlayerName(target) .." [".. getPlayerLevel(target) .."]")

Sorry, here's the fix

Code:
broadcastMessage("AntiPK System: ".. getPlayerName(cid) .." [".. getPlayerLevel(cid) .."] killed ".. getPlayerName(target) .." [".. getPlayerLevel(target) .."]", MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING)

Back