• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

Any chance to see a 0.0.2 version, or the fixes at GitHub?

I have got error in NPCs.
Everytime I try to buy something/travel to somewhere npcs just can't see the money.
What's the problem?

Why dont you fix it with your superduper code skills or you couldnt steal this fix?

For me, I've already fixed.
I'm just telling this to the other guys, so they can fix it !!

Are you angry ?
Oh wait, yes, already know why, your "engine" is based on mine, that one you begging me to send to you

@EvulMastah

Thanks man, but I've already fixed for me ;)

For me, I've already fixed.
I'm just telling this to the other guys, so they can fix it !!

Are you angry ?
Oh wait, yes, already know why, your "engine" is based on mine, that one you begging me to send to you

@EvulMastah

Thanks man, but I've already fixed for me ;)

Your distro is just a engine with tfs fixes and stuff and you tell mine distro is based on yours? (HAHAHAHAH) so you claim avesta is yours alright.

Thanks for the report, today I will download the github application, I've been pretty busy :p

Thanks for the report, today I will download the github application, I've been pretty busy :p

lol I'm so disappointed I didn't do anything yesterday, it's the second time I promise I will commit bug fixes and I do nothing, but what can I say, I've been busy working on my RealOTs replica project, tomorrow without skips after Gym I will do it, I really do promise <3

Committed kills to ban feature, and should be working as intended :p

That option:

cx-ZEgF4.png

Back