• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

How did you fix this? I have this problem too sometimes.

I had random crashes here and there, but I got a tip from somewhere. I changed the compatibility mode on my .exe file (TheForgottenServer.exe) from "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)" to "Windows 7" and now my server haven't crashed ever since :) hope that helped you too, peace

i want to add dual wield atribute to a item, but in the console say this "Unknown atrribute key"

i restarted my computer and also changed the capability but my server still crashes.. it crashes once it starts to load items.
any suggestions?

thanks

i restarted my computer and also changed the capability but my server still crashes.. it crashes once it starts to load items.
any suggestions?

thanks

Try run it as administrator?
Also, if you use Notepad++ to edit your scripts, make sure you don't have any unsaved documents loaded in it (for me, my server would not start if I had an unsaved file that the server uses, in my Notepad++)

If that dosn't work then I don't know what to do :(

Try run it as administrator?
Also, if you use Notepad++ to edit your scripts, make sure you don't have any unsaved documents loaded in it (for me, my server would not start if I had an unsaved file that the server uses, in my Notepad++)

If that dosn't work then I don't know what to do :(

i do run it as admin. i got it to work a couple times by fooling around like sending it to desktop as a shortcut but its not working anymore. im not to sure if that was even why it worked in the first place.
thanks for the help though im not to sure why its not working so any other suggestions would be great.
thanks

i want to add dual wield atribute to a item, but in the console say this "Unknown atrribute key"

I've fixed the problem. If anyone encounters it I suggest to just re download the distribution again.

i want to add dual wield atribute to a item, but in the console say this "Unknown atrribute key", help!

Why is it that my Magic Wall / Wild Growth runes become some wierd ass Dragon Statue in non-pvp zones? Where do I configurate this to be the proper wall/growth for non-pvp (the walkable ones)?

Back