• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

@Printer, did you solve the problem where players cant open windows in normal buildings or can you post a fix?

i have portforwarded the 7171 nad 7172 ports and started the server. Now when i log in to the account with the manager (1/1) and try to login nothing happends. i get a timeout.

Make sure the ip in config.lua is the ip you find on this site: www.whatismyip.com
Then you have to login with your IPv4 address (ip you used to open your ports) and other people with your global ip (ip from www.whatismyip.com)
If it still doesn't work, you can also try to turn off firewall or add your server as an exception.

hello! i have a problem with the map, i can only start it with the account maker island

Someone can send me the distro without the "Level & Vocation onlogin"?
Because here, in dev C++, I cant edit the sources.

Oh, now I remembered too... I want to addict an corpse per vocation into player.cpp. Someone can help me? Compile the distro and send to me, without the level e vocation onlogin and with the corpse per vocation?

My skype: filipeein

I am a few days trying to correct the error into my dev c++, but I can't find an way to make this works.

heyyy can somebody help me? I started making my own map, everything is ok but i can't change game master password from gm/gm for something else :D

forum-verified.png

Please avoid posting links on the thread

Re Up Please :)

Sorry no can edit @
0.3.6 - 8.6 ~ Guild war system ^ exe only

TheForgottenServer.exe - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Re Up Please

I'd hate to be a nuisiance, but where can I access the accounts/players that is made with the ingame account manager?
Since when I start the server I do not want anyone accessing the already made GM, also I want the power to be able to change the accounts/players that will be made with it.

Fairly quick respond would be greatly appreciated.

Back