• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8

Excuse me, I was browsing trough the config.lua and in the Spells section there are 2 values setted this way:

Code:
formulaLevel = 5.0
formulaMagic = 1.0
How does that exactly works..For what I can see level is the most important factor for spells damage. I am mistaken? What will happen if I change it like this:
Code:
formulaLevel = 1.0
formulaMagic = 5.0

..Will it count magic damage as the most important factor?

Excuse ME Iam using that Server 0.3.6 and afte about 9 hours sever crashes ande no one can login

Hmmm ... I'm using this distro, and the server freezes once every 1-10 minutes, for like 10 seconds - What could be the cause?

I have tried patching it for more than 2GB ram, I cleared the global events [thlere is only the save, and start/end now], nothing works.

I have a 100mb connection, I doubt it's the lag

Hmmm ... I'm using this distro, and the server freezes once every 1-10 minutes, for like 10 seconds - What could be the cause?

I have tried patching it for more than 2GB ram, I cleared the global events [thlere is only the save, and start/end now], nothing works.

I have a 100mb connection, I doubt it's the lag

for 8.60 use tfs 0.4 "3884-3777"
3884 for windows
3777 for linux

but this distro is very bad since Printer stop develop it xD

I get a error that says could not establish a conntection to sql database? im confuused

I get a error that says could not establish a conntection to sql database? im confuused
Post the full error
server is not stable crashes eve with 1 player online
Give more information, which datapack do you use? When exactly does it crash? What happens exactly when it crash?

@Limos happens when i login with a players (crash with 30% chance) original datapack only a few modifications, but nothing heavy

Can you post a screenshot of the crash? Does the server also crash when you use SQLite or run the server as administrator and compatibility mode?

Found a minor bug. Fiona in Yalahar does not have the first 3 items in her trade list. The prices are there, but the item names are not.

Back